SEXTUPLETS - little video from THE HOUR

by Will Power 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Will Power
    Will Power

This was aired on a very popular cdn program called The Hour with a cutie pie host - George Strombolopoulus (I'm sure that this is mispelled)

Great show and an unbelieveable little video. It is still up on the site with over 2,000 views.

Does anyone know the persons who is commenting in the video? I don't know how to make this clickable - maybe someone could

http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/video.php?id=1317

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Wow, they packed a lot of info in that 4 1/2 mins!

Kwin

• Gill
    Gill

Very accurate and informative.

Certainly makes you understand how wacky the beliefs are when you hear it put as bluntly as that.

• acsot
    acsot

that's great, I hope a lot of posters here watch that video and read the Maclean's article hawkaw scanned.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Will

The blurb on the left side of the video states:

James Beverly who is a professor at Tyndale Seminary in Toronto, and the author of a book called, "Religions A to Z"

• Will Power
    Will Power

Ahh, thanks for that name. I missed it earlier.
    thanks for making it clickable too!

bttt

• Scully
    Scully

James Beverley also wrote a book called Crisis of Allegiance - A Study of Dissent Among Jehovah's Witnesses which details the experience of Jim Penton in being ousted from the JWs.

The blurb on the back cover states:

James A. Beverley is Assistant Professor at Atlantic Baptist College in Moncton, New Brunswick. An ordained minister in the Canadian Baptist Federation, he specializes in the study of new religious movements.

APA citation would be:

Beverley, James A. (1986). Crisis of Allegiance - A Study of Dissent Among Jehovah's Witnesses. Burlington, ON: Welch Publishing Company Inc.

ISBN: 0-920413-37-4

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Very well done and informative. I am going to send this to some of my family, and sit back and watch the fur fly.

Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit