actor becoming a witness

by speffot 6 Replies latest jw friends

• speffot
    speffot

does anyone know or heard if its true that alec baldwin has become a witness?

• Mulan
    Mulan

Now, wouldn't that be the thing. He's a wife beater, according to his soon to be ex-wife, Kim Basinger.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

As I have mentioned on several occasions, the pedophile paradise created by WT is a safe haven for child molesters. After reading the 11-8-01 Awake it helps me to see the paradise is not limited to pedophiles. I think Brother Baldwin will love being a JW. More frustrated women than you can shake a stick at with the added advantage when you beat them with a stick they have to "wait on Jehovah" before anything is done.

I guess we can now just shorten tieh "spiritual paradise" terminology to just "abuse paradise". Perhaps the new motto they could paint on the side of 25 adams st building could be "Join JW's where you can hurt people get away with it".

• Erin
    Erin

Alec Baldwin was on "The View" today sporting an American Flag lapel button. He also described himself as a liberal democrat, and spoke about politics.
    I would doubt he is a JW.

• Vienna
    Vienna

He beat Kim Bassinger??

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm still waiting for him to leave the country like he promised to do if Bush was elected President.

If he beat Kim Bassinger he's a bigger idiot than I thought.

• joelbear
    joelbear

homosexual content deleted

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit