Why I despise Valentines day...an email I sent to my friend(venting)

by lucifer 1 Replies latest jw friends

• lucifer
    lucifer

Ok so here is my rant on why I despise valentines day: Every year I've had a Boyfriend or have been seeing someone on this day, but did I ever get anything more than a sweet "happy V day, lets get on..."(more or less haha) NOPE I bought one of my bf's a nice watch, and what did he do, oh he mumbled thank you, wore it once and then BROKE IT!! I found this out from my friend, not him, and I always wondered if he broke it because he didn't like it and didn't want to hurt my feelings or something equally gay as that....... It is a marketing gimmick to make ppl who are single want to kill themselves and ppl in relationships want to kill their bf's for not getting them that expensive diamond necklace. It makes me mad that {the guy I like} is home in two f^%king days, two days...why couldn't he be here for V day, because the gods of this day HATE me! Why do the ppl who have significant others flaunt what they got and then ask what you got/did, KNOWING that you are single??? A$$holes!!! Making you feel like a loser, then they take pity on you when you make up some junk they know isn't true... Or how about when the guy you really like is taken, but you know he has a thing for you, then he writes you an email saying Happy valentines, hope you have an adventurous and romantic night(who says adventurous??) what the hell are you supposed to say to that. Because you can't say you're seeing someone, because that could mess things up, and you don't want to look like a loser saying you don't have plans, while goes out to a romantic diner with that girl...ok woman...he's dating??? stupid F*#%king day!!!! and not to mention my mom going into her work and telling this hot guy she works with that I'm free, and then saying "but she wouldn't say she's free, she'd tell ya she charges" because she wants me to date him(granted he is hot, but still OMG) HOW EMBARRASSING!!! So all in all this day totally sucks!!!! hahah (thanks mom :P)

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

Umm...wow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit