We know why this happened.

by LovesDubs 6 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010930peacechurchnat4p4.asp

Yeah...the JWs know why this happened and whats coming next....at least thats what the article says. It must really put a lump in their craw that they get listed with all those OTHER pacifists out there who dont believe in war. Especially their fellow cult members at the Bruderhof. LOL! I guess all that PR about them being the ONLY ones who dont go to war is a major league crockski about now.

This lists what relief they gave too...supposedly.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Here's the link: http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010930peacechurchnat4p4.asp

The Quakers opened their churches to people so they could come in and reflect and pray. The Episcopals fed people. The JW's? They opened up a garage for repair trucks. Oh, and they thrust themselves into the middle of the scene, acting as if they unselfishly cared (while really trying to set the stage for possible future conversions).

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Tina
    Tina

Hi ,
    Thanks for the link.
    They'll use this to milk the tragedy for all it's worth. And they were there after the fact.....not hands on. But they'll write it to seem so(JW's I mean).
    luv,T

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• Isis
    Isis

Lovesdubs,

I am curious, How did you come across this link. It doesn't sound like anything the JW's would do. Even if it was only to open up garages to "worldly" people.

Isis

• Isis
    Isis

Tina,

Yeah you are right about milking the tragedy. That is about the only reason they would help out.

Isis

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

HMMMMMMM, didnt a post from one of the "LOYAL" Dub sites tell how the WTS locked their doors immediately during the initial chaos? And, dont they have a "blood fraction" separator so Dubs can now give with a clean conscience?

Boozy

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Isis...actually I saw it on another JW board. The JWs are doing all kinds of things they normally wouldnt about now...anything to show they are "like everybody else". Why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit