Campaign Strategy

by looking_glass 7 Replies latest jw friends

• looking_glass
    looking_glass
    Strategic discussion on specific campaigns (by invitation only)

Can someone please explain to me what the "members only" section is? Because you cannot post unless you are member to begin w/ right? Clearly some of the discussions are open, but there is the one "campaign strategy" that is locked. What is that one for? Is it political or something else?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Shh! It's a secret.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Obviously cause you are the only one to answer and now you will have to be deleted, it is such a shame, cause I was just gett'n to know ya.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

It seems like this thread is getting the silent treatment. :)

• Scully
    Scully

Campaign Strategy is a confidential area that is not available for public viewing, ie to bethel lurkers. nyah nyah!

If a JWD member has specific ideas that they wish to work on with other individuals, they can request to have access to the area for the purpose of their campaign.

FWIW, it's sometimes easier to organize these things off JWD, for example, in a private Yahoogroup.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Yeah, it's where we coordinate "Theocratic Warfare" away from the prying eyes of Big Brother.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL - I love the idea - even if it has nothing in it - its bound to annoy the pants off any lurking bethelite investigators!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks for bringing this up, I too have wondered what went on in there. I also have thought about asking to join that, since Im a well proven apostate, perhaps sometime soon someone will let me join the club.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit