Anybody have family in East Tennessee??

by Junction-Guy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Does anyone on here have family in East Tennessee that are JW's? And would you like for me to anonymously try to anti-witness to them? I could go to their neighborhood and go from house to house warning people of the dangers of the JW religion, and I could "call" on your family member in the process.----------This could work especially well for those who have family or friends who are new studies. I would love to try this out and see what kind of response I would get.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

You crack me up.

lisa

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

You are one of a kind, JG. More power to you.

I was tempted to take you up on the offer. But I know they would source me and the effort would end up be counter-productive.

Fats

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

No....but I do in Northern Ohio...If you are ever that way....

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

It wouldn't hurt, but as Randy watters once put it " We are a small antibiotic in a sea of monstrous bilge, spewing out of Brooklyn.

• agapa37
    agapa37

I know someone in nashville tn

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Like I said, I considered it for awhile. Two of my sons (one of them a JW along with his JW wife and 3 children, my grandchildren) live in Harriman, some 30 miles from Knoxville.

The following link relates a story of mine about my former best friend, now in Harriman. Perhaps you know him?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/91612/1.ashx

Fats

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hey Fats,

I know Allen.

I would go in FS with Junction-Guy but there wouldn't be many doors opened when he showed up with me in tow because I've already been branded as one of the 'evil slave' class by all the local kingdom halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit