The WTBTS should be disfellowshipped - re UN

by anglise 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• anglise
    anglise

Would all those who have access to the Revelation Climax book, please refer to page 258, Ch 35, para 21. For those without access to the publication, I shall paraphrase the pertinent sentences:

"Yes, the nations will use the scarlet-colored wild beast, the United Nations, in destroying Babylon the Great"

Then go on to page 285, Ch 39, para 23:

"After the pouring out of the sixth bowl of Jehovah's wrath, John reported that the kings of the earth and of the whole world were gatered by demonic propaganda to the battle of that great day of God Almighty...... There, ranged against God, are all the kings of the earth and their armies. They have stubbornly refused to submit themselves to Jehovah's King. He gave them fair warning in the inspired message; Kiss the son, that Jehovah may not become incensed and you may not perish from the way. Not having submitted to Christ's rule, they msut die. The seven-headed, ten-horned wild beast out of the sea, representing Satan's political organisation, is tumbled into oblivion, and long with it goes the false prophet, the seventh world power."

So from that we understand that the wild beast mentioned in Revelation is the United Nations. Then, after fulfilling Jehovah's purpose, this wild beast is then destroyed into oblivion as it is in opposition to Jehovah.

Why then have the Watchtower, Bible and Tract Society felt it necessary to join the United Nations as a Non Governmental Organisation? Surely it is a sign of spiritual weakness to be allied to an organisation that is in direct opposition to Jehovah?

What are the guidelines to follow when an individual Jehovah's Witness joins a secular organisation?

From the Organised to Accomplish your Ministry, page 151:

"Also a person might renounce his place in the Christian congregation by his actions, such as becoming part of a secular organisation the objective of which is contrary to the Bible and, hence, is under judgement by Jehovah God"

So what should happen to such an individual?..

"So if a person who is a Christian chooses to join those who are disapproved by God, it would be fitting for the congregation to acknowledge by a brief announcement that he has disassociated himself and is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Such a person would be viewed in the same way as a disfellowshipped person".

SO DO WE HAVE ANY VOLUNTEERS TO SIT ON THE JUDICIAL COMMITTEE?? FORM A QUEUE BEHIND ME PLEASE.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

No need for disfellowshipping because they automaticaly disassociated themselves 10 years ago when they filled out that application!
    Ranchette

• messenger
    messenger

Well said the arguement is over. This Thursday the following announcement needs to be read in all congregations around the world:

The Governing Body by its actions has disassociated themselves from God's organization.

AFter a year or so perhaps their reinstatment can be considered.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I bet a few who are now sitting in jail becuase they are not allowed to do mandatory military duty may want to think about sitting on this.

Keep in mind that the WTS voluntarily agreed to "associate" itself with the beast's DPI and by doing so volunarily agreed to "support" the beast's (United Nations) charter (and thus, the UN) and agreed to promote the UN (beast's) literature in its own magazine.

hawk.

• DIM
    DIM

messenger - its not gods organization

• unbaptized_1
    unbaptized_1

DIM,

To say the WTBTS IS NOT GOD'S ORGANIZATION is to overlook
    what THIS ENTIRE MATTER ILLUSTRATES..............Psalms 146:3.
    Pssssssssstttt,now it gets profound,so listen..Romans 11:1-5.
    Whoever is for the Name of Jehovah,on this side,whoever is for
    crying over how they were "duped" by the WTS,over there is alot
    of free space to [email protected],if you learned of Jehovah,
    you trusted in,and still do trust in him,(remember,this was with
    all eternity in mind,when you decided you were "ready to devote
    your entire existence to Jehovah")and now is fine to separate
    from the "organization",if that is your desire,but I caution you
    all,not just at this site,but all that describe their memberships
    as "anything connected to the Name of Jehovah", just relax a moment.
    Allow Christ Jesus to ACT on His Fathers behalf......patience....
    Remember this.......Amos 3:7.No one knows the hour or day.......
    but show me the verse that says Christ will not share such infor-
    mation with earthly persons? Oh,and who are those folks he will do
    the sharing with? 2Corinthians 10:18.Peace to all.........Un_1

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Does anyone remember the WTS sketches of the beast (Babylon the Great) with the worlds religious leaders (the harlot) riding on top drinking wine? I think the picture is in the book "Babylon the Great Has Fallen" Well now that we know about the WTS-UN relationship, perhaps someone should do a sketch of Russell, Rutherford and Knorr atop the beast. I think this could be a classic.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I know someone who was disfellowshipped for joining the YMCA! So being DFd is the least they should have happen. You never saw pictures of the Village People on the back of the wild beast didja??

• JanH
    JanH

If my memory is correct, the WTS really teaches that the UN is the image of the scarlet beast, not the best itself. The quotation above seems to be misleading...

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• Latte
    Latte

Anglise,

Very well put!

It makes me feel sick all of this hypocrisy………I want to Advertise ! Advertise ! Advertise!!

There are so many that are ‘in’ that will refuse to listen to this, they will feel that they have no need to heed the following scripture’s

*** Rbi8 1 Peter 3:15 ***
    But sanctify the Christ as Lord in YOUR hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of YOU a reason for the hope in YOU, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect.

*** Rbi8 1 Thessalonians 5:21-22 ***
    Make sure of all things;

They won’t listen because the Wachtower told them not to……..how sad can you get?

Thank you Anglise for posting the above, I shall without doubt use it.

Latte

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit