Mailing Postcards as Aposed to Letters?

by Winston 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston
    Winston

I have recently sent out about 60 postcards($.25 each) to the JW's notifying them of the WTBS being a NGO of the UN.
    The entire postcard was used up, with some of the information in bold print, and underlined points made to stand out.
    Included were the UN internet site address,telephone #, for verification and breif explanation of what is required of a NGO.

Granted there is not very much room for information, but it may have a pluss side to it, because JW's are instructed to not open and read apostate material, they may be more likely to read some thing they don't have to open, and more than one family member may read it?

Some of the postcards I put my return address and some just my initials(depending of past mailings responses). I figured just putting my intials on some, may cause them out of curiousity to read it to see if they can figure out who sent it.

Any observations, or pointers?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hello Winston,

I think that is a good idea. I am going to send one to my mother.

I think the JW's will be furious, then curious. They might read it and if another family member sees it, they might deny seeing it. They might start thinking though. It might make some light bulbs go on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit