2007 Convention

by SoBizzy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• SoBizzy
    SoBizzy

I was wondering if anyone knew about the venue for a 2007 District (I believe) Convention taking place in Northeast Pennsylvania over the Labor day Holiday? Where it's scheduled for?

I work for a company that was trying to obtain blocks of hotel rooms for a soccer tournament the same weekend. And they were asking me why there were no rooms.

Being that I've faded out, I have no idea where this convention is being held? The hotels that the JW's have blocked rooms at are in Luzerne County in PA (Wilkes-Barre area, Hazleton area)

Just seeing if anyone knows more about this convention!

Thanks!!

• blondie
    blondie

I haven't received the magazines with the locations yet. Nor has the WTS printed them at this website

www.jw-media.org

Google results:

"Follow The Christ" District Convention July 6-8, 2007 Sovereign Center 700 Penn St Reading PA

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

I read a newspaper article that conventions were going to be held in Wilkes-Barre this year. Wachovia Arena is the venue.

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

I read a newspaper article that conventions were going to be held in Wilkes-Barre this year. Wachovia Arena is the venue.

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

There's going to be a 2007 convention? I thought Deliverence was at hand?

• chrissee
    chrissee

Thanks for all the replies! I thought maybe it was going to be at the Wachovia arena - after all these years they are finally having one indoors in this area! (sure now that I'm gone!)

Chrissee (aka SoBizzy)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit