Does Evil Force Post here?

by Rooster 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Rooster
    Rooster

Well?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I've heard that he posts under various screen names (he got banned some time back). If you're looking for him he's generally at Thoms.

• Satanus
    Satanus

He did a strafing dive a few weeks ago. However, it didn't take long for the antiaircraft fire to home in and bring him down in a blaze of crimson.

S

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i wish. i miss that guy.

he's probably over at chitchat...

tetra

• Rooster
    Rooster

I thought that maybe he was posting under a new screen name over here. Like Shadow of Death.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Rooster - EF did post here and you can read his first post below - ironically on a thread called "Social Retard"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/87486/1461535/post.ashx#1461535

Unfortunately it was judged that his social retardation was the incurable kind and he was summarily dismissed.

What is most annoying to me is that he still has an average daily post higher than mine even though he has not been allowed to post here for months!!!!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

He rejoined under a variety of differrent names at the start of the year, but the mods were soon on to him and his identities were deleted. I expect he will be back at some point with another troll post under yet another alias.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"i wish. i miss that guy."

Yeah, I know. I mean, how often in life do you get to correspond with a plagiarizing gay neurosurgeon who's hot enough to pose for GQ? Was it ever determined if EF was even a guy?

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I miss that guy!!! I didn't know he had been banned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit