• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well the power source to be more exact.

I should have it fixed by the end of the week

For now I am on my laptop and it is a real pain so I won't be posting much

Lee

• Paisley
    Paisley

Oh no! Laptops are miserable imo. Do you at least have a mouse attached? Or just the little keyboard mouse?

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Computers - it's a love hate relationship if there ever was one!!

BB

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

At least if it had gone back to the the dubs in time it woulda had the ressurection hope LadyLee - commiserations!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Lady Lee, what's wrong with laptops? I use one, a MacBook Pro to be exact. With wireless I can JWD in the study, JWD in the bedroom, JWD on the couch, JWD in the bath and when having a poo. The problems not the laptop. It's OCD and JWD!

steve

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

So Steve - where were you when you made this post? On second thought - maybe I don't want to know! lol

I have a wireless laptop too, and love it, only drawback is the keyboard - the keys are smaller and if my nails are too long I catch the wrong keys sometimes! I finally got a wireless mouse last night and it was worth every penny!

BB

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm back I'm back

doin a happy dance

well I can imagine

I found a small sop not far from where I live. The guys are helpful so I will be going back

Bought a new power supply and installed after I got home and let it return to room temperature

Man there is so much dust in there

First shot and it worked!! well sort of

with plugging everything into the computer I forgot to plug in the computer to the outlet

THEN it worked

I like my laptop. I really do. But my desk is not designed for a laptop so I am very uncomfortable using it. Then I keep reaching for the desktop keyboard or mouse not realizing I am using the wrong keyboard.

And it isn't set up for wireless and even if it was the battery pack is useless so I would still be cable bound

Once I did try getting on the net with the laptop I kept getting asked if I wanted Active X to play on that page. I couldn't hunt that sucker down and had no patience for it so actually tried doing others things

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

oh I forgot to tell you what I got to do

Just before Xmas I bought a DVD recorder. Well I'd tried for almost a month and couldn't figure out what to do

So I spent my offline time figuring out how to make DVDs.

I have some family videos and wanted to convert them into DVDs before they became unreadable.

So. I'm almost pleased to be offline for a few days

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit