what does this mean?

by outsider_looking_in 4 Replies latest jw friends

• outsider_looking_in
    outsider_looking_in

"And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal."

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, Outsider... may you have peace!

What you have read is the measuring of God's 'temple', seen by both Ezekiel and John, which 'temple' is made up of PEOPLE: Christ, the foundation cornerstone; the apostles, the foundation and 'gates'; the prophets, 'pillars'; and all others who are 'living stones', in that 'building'. Thus, it is people... that are being 'measured'.

It is a 'building' or 'house', that my Father, JAH OF ARMIES, is 'building' by means of Christ... which He (JAH) will 'inhabit' with His Spirit. HE... will 'dwell' in this 'temple'... in that He will and does... dwell in those 'chosen' to BE part of that temple.

Thus, the saying is true that "God does not dwell in HANDMADE temples", and that "YOU people are the temple of God." Many do not understand that because they have not been TAUGHT this by their religious leaders.

As a means to prove to you the truth of this, I will relate to you how it is that my Lord showed me the meaning:

I was in a large room, sort of like a grecian temple, white with pillars and outside pitch black. There were no doors or windows... and no 'weather'. There were 'myriads' of people with me, and we all had 'flames' above our heads. We were all also dressed in white. I cannot describe the garments, though; something like robes, but I cannot say that for certain. More like WE... our bodies... were white, but limbs were indistinctive.

I was taken from THAT 'vision' to the wilderness of Sinai, where I saw Israel being led by a pillar of fire. It was night. Wherever the pillar went, the people went. When it moved, they moved camp; when it stopped, they set up camp.

I was then taken from THAT 'vision' to the night of Pentecost 30 C.E., to a large room upstairs in which there were people. They were sitting and talking with one another. From there, I was taken to the temple in Jerusalem and I felt a great breeze leave from that place and travel, with me 'following' it. That 'breeze' then entered the upstairs room and 'swooshed' in. And it was if all there took one immediate breath and flames appeared above their heads. I understood this to mean that the Spirit of my Father had LEFT the physical temple, and now had entered into these people. At that very moment, THEY... became the 'temple'... the 'dwelling' place of the Spirit of God.

I was then taken BACK to the 'grecian' type temple, again among the people there, with flames above THEIR heads and mine. I then heard a great voice, like that of many waters, and all of the people became immediately hushed. Dead silence. The next thing I knew, ALL of the flames above our respective heads... somehow came TOGETHER... into this one GREAT MAGNIFICENT flame, turning and spinning as if a tornado or something similar. It was magnificent! And, while it indeed was a 'flame'... it WAS 'fire'... it was NOT like any flame or fire from this realm. It was 'white' fire, VERY brilliant... but there was NO 'heat'... no 'scorching' from it.

It turned and rose above it, and the voice came from within that flame. And for some reason, I do NOT remember exactly what the voice SAID, I only remember it was not 'English' and that I UNDERSTOOD it to be a blessing and an approval of some sort. It was a granting of peace and well-being... and a declaration of the people as being 'perfect'. Not perfect as WE understand it, but perfect in that they were 'cleansed' and thus could be in UNION with whomever it was that was speaking. We had been 'measured' and found 'sufficient' so that we could be used to UNITE the Spirit of God.

This was very early on in my visions, and so there are many things that I do not recall as clearly anymore. But that is what I saw and heard, and that is what I have related to you here as best I can, honestly and truthfully.

Again, I bid you peace,

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

i've gotta give it to aguest, i never feel angry after one of her posts.

"I pray that I may never see the desert again-hear me God."-Robert Bolt

• ballistic
    ballistic

Who needs drugs?

• outsider_looking_in
    outsider_looking_in

Thankyou...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit