To Jason S. of Minneapolis, MN

by ColdRedRain 1 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I know you probably check on this board from time to time. In fact, that's where we last contacted eachother before I was at the meeting on Sunday.

I just want to know how do you manage with the cognitive dissonance knowing you're attending the meetings while you know fully well about the corruption in the organization. Wait, lemme guess, you think this religion's the closest thing to the truth and you know the end is coming soon.

There are enough people living from 1975 that are on this board and are in the XJW community in the area that can tell you... IT'S A [edited]INGCROCK! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT IT'S JUST A FEAR TACTIC TO KEEP YOU IN THE RELIGION?

If you can't see past the fear tactic of the religion, at least see through their horrible science and the way how they backtracked themselves during the UN scandal.

You're a smart man. You're probably the only person in the congregation I could consider my intellectual equal. Well, until I saw you at the meeting.

I just want to tell you publicly that you're probably the biggest fool in the universe and here's to you waiting for the end of the system of things in vain while I live my life without having an authoritarian religion breathing down my neck.

Bon Soir!

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Now don't mince your words. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit