Talk by brother Herd (long)

by moomanchu 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• donny
    donny
    I just forwarded the audio to a university professor I know who teaches "new age cults".

Where can I find this audio?

• booby
    booby

not that it makes this talk any more sane, but the speaker I believe is an Ellwood Johnson. Not sure from what year.

• Mary
  • justhuman
    justhuman

I thought the seperation was done through the peaching of the JW's....sorry I forgot the was the prior 1995 "light"

Can those people of the GB seriously believe what they are saying?...I liked the part when the world will know that the judgement is coming from Jehovah, and they will ask the "wise" of this world why they didn't tell them to put faith in the preaching of the JW's?

Yeah the 6,5 billions of people that living in the earth they ALL KNOW the message of the WT!!! A message that is changing from time to time, and it has never being the same since they appeared on the face of the earth.

The GB is counting their time...they know they are in a deep mess, that they cannot escape from it. They are trapped in the mistakes of the past, since God never had to do anything with them. The only weapon they have to use against their poor followers it is FEAR

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mary

That is just 10 minutes long.

S

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life
    The only weapon they have to use against their poor followers it is FEAR

Yes, they always have and they use it VERY effectively. Damn the GB.

• Praying4Justice
    Praying4Justice

DanTheMan, I cannot THANK YOU enough for the laugh you gave me today regarding your grocery clerk comment!! :)

I was laughing so hard, I had to fan myself because of the hot flash I got from it!! I was at work and my boss had to ask why I was hysterical all of a sudden.

Reading the "Talk by Herd" made me sick to my stomach, but thanks to you, it was all worth it! OK, I have to finish reading the rest of the comments now. I am so thankful to be able to come to this site and share in everyone's feelings. . .the ones against the Watchtower that is.

Take Care All~

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Mary says,

Like an abusive parent who goes mental when their kids grow up and finally stand up to them, they can't handle losing control and continue to act like person possessed.

That's the most precise summation yet. :-))

old men in diapers throwing control tantrums. "We want power!"

That spirit was so thick at Bethel you could cut it with a knife.

Randy

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

OMG!!! I have this CD of the whole talk sitting in my bedroom. Before when I needed encouragement I'd listen to this 'powerful' talk. I've listened to it like 10 times I swear. This thread was interesting to find....

• yknot
    yknot

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7a1l48

Not Herd but word for word the same speech.........

All the world is a stage for the Writing Department!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit