Is there anyway to find out??

by beautifulisfree 6 Replies latest jw friends

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there is anyway possible to find out the statistics of how many witnesses die each year from refusing blood? I would think the society wouldn't release this kinda of information but then again I was thinking sometimes they like to brag about that kinda of stuff....."Look how many people stayed faithful to the end" Thanks for any help on this!!

• RAF
    RAF

I've read on vigi-secte (french site) all together : it was about 450 to 1100 / year since 50 years (but it was only a Professor (a Doc) who was telling like he did his study but didn't put any real records. So ...

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Cant help ya, I just wanted to say Hi !!!!

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Hey Butt...How are ya?

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Sorry for Hijacking your thread but i'd like to find out what the suicide rate is among JW's. I mean they're always pointing out suicide rates among people who choose their own course in life such as higher education, careers etc but keep quiet about their own shortcomings in this area. Can anybody enlighten me on this?

LFCV

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

bttt

(I don't know beautifulisfree, but would like to know too)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The numbers will always be wrong, since so many of those innocent babies and children are being sacrificed for their parents convictions, not their own. Someone on another thread mentioned how sick it is-the parents are sacrficing their childrens lives for their OWN salvation-as obviously God would not hold innocent children liable for any medical treatment they receive. GRRRR. I would like to slap some sense into those people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit