NY Pics 2006

by Kent 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

I have got some images sent by e-mail from Jehovah, and he told me he always know the future. But - since the Watchtower is a bit slower than the net, he told me he wanted me to publish these images of New York 2006:

The new religious leader is NOT Bin Laden, no reasons to worry. Here is the new one:

I don't know his name, since Jehovah wasn't quite sure about it. But he was certain this is the guy....

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Great pictures! I hope to be here in 2006 to buy the latest WT issue...
    Kent did You received my private e-mail??

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Kent,

Did you get the United Nation's blank forms that the WTS would have had to fill out back in 1991.

I sent them to you via dungbeetle. I think they are important and should be posted at your site so all can see what the WTS would have had to fill out and more importantly agree too.

Did you get your site fixed yet?

hawk

• Kent
    Kent

Hi folks;

OhHappyDay, I got your mail, and I answered as well. But there has been quite some problems with my ISP the last day.

hawkaw, everything is ready for publishing, but the server is down - and I can't get anything done before it's up again. I believe it's the first time in years the server has been down, and it's been down most of the day. So, as soon as it's up running, I will publish that material. It's great!

Thanks

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Kent if you can link them to this board right now just like you did with these pictures it would be great. I have already posted the contents but I want to give people on this board a look at the "real" blank forms with the UN logo and I really think the "criteria" form is a real biggy.

Kent I might suggest you also attached the Email Ms. Oca sent me (without my name or Email address) too. Also let people be aware of Her phone number (212-963-1859)and that she will tell you that it all started in 1991 and Mr. W.L. Barry, fomrer Governing Body member until his death in 1991 was on the application as a contact member.

I can't remember if I sent Ms. Oca's Email addressed to me to dungbeetle or not but I have posted it on the main thread dealing with the UN, WTS and NGO?

For the record here is the Email she sent me (without my real name):

Dear Mr. hawk,

Further to our telephone conversation today I am attaching a copy of
    the application form to be filled by NGOs who wish to be associated with the Department of Public Information (DPI) at the United Nations as well as the criteria for association and the required application materials.
    (See attached file: Application-Form.doc)
    (See attached file: Criteria-for-association.doc)
    (See attached file: Required-application-materials.doc)

Thank you for your interest in the activities of the United Nations.

Sincerely,
    Isolda S. Oca
    Information Officer
    DPI/NGO Section

• Kent
    Kent

It's done, my friend.

It would be nice to know what the Witchpower really answered. Can anyone find that as well?

Yakki Da

Kent

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit