let the WTS be an NGO

by DIM 4 Replies latest jw friends

• DIM
    DIM

if the WTS is removed as an NGO as a result of these meetings this week, their name will be removed from the UN website, and JW's won't believe that any of this really happened.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hi DIM,

Let me tell you a few things about how government operates.

First they would not be removed as an NGO. They are an NGO whether they belong to the UN or not. What the the DPI would do is remove their "associate" status with the DPI.

Second, there will be this meeting this week with Mr. Hoeffel and others. They will be wondering what the hell is going on.

They will then get an investigation going on this. That could really turn up dirt.

Will it lead to the WTS being disfellowshiped by the DPI? Not likely. What will happen is even better. The DPI will ask the WTS to get its human rights and bigotry in order or else. A warning shot across the bow.

If that doesn't work - then they kick them out. And when they do the United Nations will have to issue a press release. And people can still telephone into the UN and get the scoop for themselves.

I should know, I work for a governmental organization and this is how all governments deal with it. The DPI also has to think politics here too. It looks bad on the DPI that they got snookered by the WTS in the press. And with those other NGOs in hot water as being classified as Terrorist organizations, who knows how the situation will play out.

Either way you cut it there will be information - official information - from the United Nations' DPI proving the WTS solicited the DPI, the DPI accredited the WTS and the WTS, as an NGO, became associated with the DPI with the understanding that they would agree to the UN charter and goals (which equal the UN) and the WTS would distribute literature prepared by the UN to support and educate people about the good things the UN was doing.

DIM your thought was great back on about Sep 14, 2001. But after that point the DPI was alerted to the WTS by a number of other people. Whether it was right or wrong - who cares now. But we have to deal with the present whether we like it or not and the present is that this week the DPI is meeting on issue.

Finally DIM you seem to miss the point that the WTS has told its flock that the internet is evil. Also all those poor people (say Africa) don't get the internet!!!! Thus, a lot of dubs may ignore what is on the UN's site about WTS. That is why the United Nations DPI telephone number, a contact person (Ms. I. Oca) at the UN, the UN's facsimile etc. are also important information to give out.

If we can get some press releases or another dateline investigation etc. on this it would be great.

hawk

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

I think I spesk for just about everyone here when I say, I hope your right Hawk.
    The wheels are in motion now no matter what anyway.
    I'm sending beetwen 20 and 30 letters out today about Wts UN connection.Torpedos are in the tube!
    Ranchette

• DIM
    DIM

thank you for your response.....it really clarified things for me.

"the internet is evil".....i actually heard a brother say this expression from the stage about 2 weeks ago....

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

DIM - thanks

I will take this opportunity to everyone and say carefully read over the entire UN, WTS, NGO thread started by MacH.

Ranchette

I hope your torpedos are of the "nuclear" variety.

I keep saying this over and over again but please follow Mad Apostate's advice when writing the DPI which is found on the main WTS, NGO, UN thread (I think around page 5 or 6). Also when sending stuff to witnesses make sure that you give out the DPI's telephone number, facsimile, address and contact name such as Paul Hoeffel or Oleg Dzioubinski or Isolda Oca.

Super Nova here we come!!!!!!!!!

Well done and I hope one of them went to the UN's DPI.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit