Who's who?

by Dan B 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan B
    Dan B

Hello all,

I'm fairly new here, so I need a little help figuring out who is who. I guess, more directly, I want to know who the devout gung-ho JW's are. I figure Fred Hall and You Know are avid JW supporters, but are there more?

Thanks

Dan

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Why?

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• Dan B
    Dan B

So I don't waste my time reading their posts.

Dan

• waiting
    waiting

Well.........

Nice to meet you - in actuality, I don't believe the ones you mentioned are "devout" jw's. I don't think any devout jw's are here, but I'm guessing that some - maybe many - read this and other forums. But that's only a guess.

Welcome.

waiting

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Thanks

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Never mind....

edited because the right answer is in the wrong thread. Oops--sorry

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

YK and Fred are the consistent pointless ones; avoiding their threads is a good start. Also, when posting, avoid certain times; Fred's posting time is extremely regular and predictable. He usually posts between 3:00pm and 5:00pm board time, but can hang around for up to an hour later. He also posts between 8:00am and 10:00am board time on weekends. If you post anything which can make the WBTS look bad during these times, expect Fred to be the first to post a reply; something stupid meant to divert attention away from the issue you raised and create a "Piss off, Fred!" thread. I've got a feeling that Fred is actually an anti-Dub who posts his crap to really infuriate everyone here and raise the level of anti-Tower emotion.

• joelbear
    joelbear

I agree with waiting.

Anyone who took their faith as a Jehovah's Witness seriously would not post here. They clearly have just as independent a spirit as those of who who are clearly no longer Jehovah's Witnesses.

I am sure lots of people that are witnesses visit here.

hugs

Joel

• DIM
    DIM

my wife and I are considered JW's in good standing - but we can't stand it, don't believe it, and are getting out ASAP.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit