World of Warcraft

by Paralipomenon 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Okay, geek confession here. Today the expansion pack comes out for this game which oddly has, at last tally, about eight million subscribers. (More than the JW's)

Anyone else play this game?

• LowTech
    LowTech

I have to admin I do, my sister and her husband and 10 year old daughter do, my current girlfriend does, my little brother does, and my dad might....

Kinda crazy huh? BTW mine was delivered to my house at noon. Can't wait to go home.

LowTech

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Anyone else play this game?

I think Arrowstar does.

Warlock

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I used to play it but I found it to become WAY to repetitive, especially around level 50-60. It sucks up so damn much of a guys time, too. I am sort of curious about the expansion though, but I doubt I'll buy it.

GBL

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I cancelled my account last September, but of course they keep the info on file forever, so I may reactivate to try this out. I haven't decided yet. I never did finish the end game stuff in the original and I didn't enjoy clan life too much so I'll probably wait at least until after the first patch.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Yeah I play too. I think I'm about to quit though. It sucks too much time away and I really don't want to spend more money on the expansion. My fiancee plays though and he's excited about the expansion. I guess I'll be single for about a month! LOL

Renee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit