Decoding the Past series "Cults: Dangerous Devotion" today @ 5pm pacific

by Apostate Kate 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

More than likely the WT will not be mentioned, but may be worth watching. It is on "The History Channel" two hours from now on the program "Decoding the Past"

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

thanks Kate!!!

keep missing this .......

purps

• zev
    zev

i'll record it as a video file on my p.c.

maybe if its a good show and people want it i can make it available to daownload.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I think I saw this one awhile back. If it's the same one, they do mention the Millerites. The artwork they used is all too familiar.

• ringo5
    ringo5

i'll record it as a video file on my p.c.

maybe if its a good show and people want it i can make it available to daownload.

I just checked and it's not scheduled in our area so I'd be interested in your downloadable version . Thanks

• zev
    zev

i will need some time to recode it to a smaller file. i'll post back here when its ready.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Naw wasn't really worth the time...

All it was, was a little repackaging of the same ol same ol. They had the Branch Davidians, the Helter Skelter dude, and Jonestown.

People just don't get it that one of Americas largest cults makes house calls.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

People just don't get it that one of Americas largest cults makes house calls.

and destructive.

I did not watch it all either Kate.

purps

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

The follow up - "Jonestown - Paradise lost" is just finishing up now.

Though a different type of cult in many ways, the common-thread is there. Witnesses are not committed to a mass-suicide pact [or murder pact] they are in the same mental boat as these followers were.

Jeff

• zev
    zev

yeah, it wasnt that great.

but if you still want to see it pm me with your intentions and i'll pass the link along to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit