Judge: Sex abuse victims may go after Vatican

by one 4 Replies latest jw friends

• one
    one

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16580947/

Lawyer hopes ruling will open way for depositions, church records

William McMurry, the plaintiffs’ attorney, said the ruling could open the way to take depositions of Vatican officials and to get copies of church records and documents.

------------

dont hold your breath... the WT is an expert hiding evidence and fighting the "devil"

• one
    one

BTT

GREAT news, but no 'one' consider it that way, was it because posting time?,

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hi one!

yes, this is good to hear.

i think the secular powers are begining to treat religions like the enrons and exxons of the world, as they should be treated.

tetra

• free2beme
    free2beme

The Catholics are really the driving force on this issue, and getting most of the attention from the numbers abused. Although, it does help other smaller causes like the Witnesses to ride the coat tails to some legal action. So it would be helpful. If nothing else, it sets precedent.

• one
    one

I know about enron, nothing major about exxom

btw

exxom, chevron are the only few real worldwide influencial entities

the vatican does not come even close,

the "Holy" can not mess around with India, China, Russia, Iran and so on, Exxom have its finger EVERYWHERE, even in countries that do not produce oil at all, the later have to beg the former for some of the juice, at whatever price...,

alternative energy you say?, big oil controls that branch too, they are the worldwide boss,

the WT missed the 'interpretatative' apocaliptic movie "channel'.,

or maybe not... isn't exxom located on 666 'mark" street

one of the 'oracle' class, on a tangent cruise.

ok i know, time for my medication,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit