Holiness, United Nations, JW Anointed & &am...

by MDS 2 Replies latest jw friends

• MDS
    MDS

JEHOVAH’S HOLINESS, UNITED NATIONS, & “YOU KNOW” – AN "ANOINTED" DILEMMA"

“For Jehovah your God is walking about within your camp [Israel] to deliver you and to abandon your enemies to you; and YOUR CAMP MUST PROVE TO BE HOLY, THAT HE MAY SEE NOTHING INDECENT IN YOU AND CERTAINLY TURN AWAY FROM ACCOMPANYING YOU.” – Deuteronomy 23:14

A very, very, very powerful scripture…tells us a lot about Jehovah God, the Supreme, Holy One…and Jesus Christ, His Holy Son.

“…Holy, holy, holy is Jehovah God, the Almighty, …” – Revelation 4:8

Jehovah God is so holy, so holy that Jesus Christ even said of him,

“And he that sent me is with me; HE DID NOT ABANDON ME TO MYSELF, because I always do the things pleasing to him.” – John 8:29

So there we have it, there is the all-important prerequisite.

“...I always do the things pleasing to him.”

Yes, Jesus was perfect. He “always,” “always did the things pleasing” to his heavenly father. However, did you notice something...something intimated.

Yes, Jesus intimated, that Jehovah God, the HOLY ONE, would even “abandon him,” if ever, this sinless, perfect man, should NOT “ALWAYS” do the things “pleasing” to God Almighty. He would be “abandoned”, as Jesus intimated, as Adam was, the only other perfect man, who eventually succumbed to the trappings of Satan, and fell into sin.

But happily we know, Jesus, Jesus was different. Jesus “always did the things pleasing” to His Holy God, His Holy Father. That’s why And for that stand, Jesus said, the Holy Father, WOULD NOT “ABANDON” Him…that’s why. Jesus said He was, "My Father and Your Father, My God and Your God."-- John 20:17

As we know, from reading Deuteronomy 23:14 and other related verses, as well as any novice of scripture too knows, Jehovah God, requires, “holiness” in conduct...especially, from all of His ANOINTED SONS…those who profess to be in a HOLY RELATIONSHIP with him…an anointed Covenant Relationship as “adopted” spiritual “sons” of God. “They must be “holy,” the scriptures say, “just as He is holy.”

“But, in accord with the HOLY ONE who called you, all your conduct, because it is written: “You must be holy, because I am holy.” – 1 Peter 1:15, 16

For all “anointed” followers of Christ, God’s Word says,

“and EVERYONE who has this hope set upon him [heavenly hope, anointed ones] purifies himself just as that One [Jehovah] is pure.” – 1 John 3:3

Therefore, it should not surprise us, yes, should be rightly expected, that Jehovah's Spirit DOES NOT, nor could not, Dwell In an "UNCLEAN" spiritual Place, in an UNCLEAN spiritual environment, is this not so? -- James 3:15, 16

So, then, what about the JW Organization of spiritual “anointed” ones, ...since the fateful year of 1991?

The entire 3rd chapter of the book of James sheds much light upon this fact. The spirit of God, does not work in an UNSAVORY, UNCLEAN enrivonment…period.

So, the JW Organization…What about them? … Since 1991…

As I recall, we remember the wonderfully endowed, WTS apologist, the agile spiritual prognosticator for the WTS, “You Know” has said that he was, I do believe, "anointed" within the last 7 years or so...correct?

I think someone can find that post.

But then, again, I believe, “You Know” will honestly admit that statement is true?

Therefore, can “You Know”, nor any other JWs, anointed or otherwise, honestly explain to this Discussion board, how the following is possible?

QUESTIONS FOR THE “HOLY ANOINTED” AMONG JW ORGANIZATION, SINCE THE FATEFUL YEAR OF 1991…THE YEAR THE G.B/WTS BECAME A “NGO” FOR THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION (THE “DISGUSTING THING/ABOMINATION” OF THE BOOK OF DANIEL)

If the WTS/G.B. has become United Nations NGO, since 1991...and the Holy God Jehovah & Holy Son, Jesus are fully aware of this situation, in detail, then…

1) Why would Jehovah and Jesus "pour out" holy spirit, that’s HOLY SPIRIT, and anoint someone as a spiritual "son of God," SINCE THAT YEAR – since 1991?

Why on earth, would they do this?

ANOTHER LOOK AT DEUTERONOMY 23:14

In harmony with Deuteronomy 23:14 quoted above, we are reminded that first century christians were pulled out, that’s PULLED OUT… of the apostate nation of "Israel" and given a CLEAN START…a "New Covenant", a New LAW, and then, and only then...promptly "anointed" with Holy Spirit, within a safe and clean spiritual environment. True?

Is this not so?

Therefore, based upon Deuteronomy 23:14,

Why, ohhh, why, would the HOLY GOD, Jehovah, “anoint” ANYONE in the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses…why, ohh, why…since the FATEFUL YEAR of 1991…why?

An incredible thought…that the Holy God, we have read about in the Holy Scriptures…would “anoint” someone like “You Know,” since the fateful year of 1991? (He he diiiddddd say he was “anointed” 7 years ago.)

Why…ohhh…why, we must ask…we are truly compelled to ask?

Why?

Answer: Anyone with half a brain, that reads the Bible at all, knows the answer is an EMPHATIC “NO!” to the above question. Jehovah and Jesus would NOT do no such thing!

“You Know” is finished…when you answer that question. (I couldn't for the life of me, from this point on, understand why anyone on this board would argue endlessly, over such "issues," who calls everyone a "filthy apostate,"...when he himself, is the true spiritual "rebel" of God, unless of course to accept a FULL & PUBLIC APOLOGY, a sincere plea for mercy God, and genuine efforts and demonstration of repentance on his part...that would be a "start.")

I feel at this moment, someone “else” from WTS land, then, must take up the title and throne, of “Chief” Prognosticator” for the G.B./WTS, is this not so?

I think so…

But, let’s assume the UNFATHOMABLE…the UNTHINKABLE. Let’s assume for the sake of argument only, that Jehovah God “anointed” someone, anyone, among Jehovah’s Witnesses, since 1991…

Then, the next logical question would be,

2) …is the United Nations…then…the “Disgusting Thing”, the “Abomination” of Daniel’s prophecy…in God’s Mind?

…Jehovah & Jesus?

…Is this so?

If Jehovah has been carrying the “unction” process on, business as usual, yes continuing to “anoint” people within the JW Organization, since 1991…my God, then its clear…the United Nations cannot be, in any way, shape or form…the “Disgusting Thing.”

God has spoken!!!

…He has acted in our behalf and removed all doubt…isn’t that right?

The United Nation Organization, then, is okay...it is not the "Disgusting Thing," the Horrible "Abomination" that Daniel speaks of...

But, now we have a new problem...

Back to the WTS…

3) How did the WTS/G.B. teach, yes, teach such a horrible wrong...and for so many, many years...since 1921...that's 80 years!

How could they have done such a thing?

...for 80 years!

Go figure...

And another question,

4) If the WTS/GB decided to become a United Nations NGO, then, why ohh why…is the WTS continually telling people, as is demonstrated in their RECENT RELEASES, the Daniel book, and the Isaiah book, that the United Nations is still, to be considered the “Disgusting Thing” and “Abomination” of Daniel’s prophecy…when they themselves became United Nations NGO’s back in 1991?

Why are they doing this?

As recent, as the 1999 Watchtowers, the Daniel book, the Isaiah books (I don’t think they merit mentioning the actual names of the “crappy” publications, we will just say the latest Daniel & Isaiah books.)…the WTS/GB continually refers to and vividly describes the United Nations Organization as horrible entities.

And, the WTS/G.B. also further continues to berate and condemn the Churches of Christendom who support them, as filthy spiritual “apostates,” … the way “You Know” keeps calling everyone on this board who opposes him…you know, us “filthy apostates”…

I mean, why call somebody a filthy apostate, when you are doing the same thing, namely becoming a NGO, for the last 10 years, and giving visible support yourself?

Why do this?

Isn’t this what we call a BONIFIDE “HYPOCRITE!”….is that the right word here?

FACT: Aren't the Churches of Christendom, at least, MORE CONSISTENT in this case...they support the United Nations because...because they do not believe, nor teach, this entity is the "Disgusting Thing" nor "Abomination" of the book of Daniel.

Well, that makes sense!

Horray for the Churches of Christendom, on that one!

So, why is the WTS/GB still teaching, yes knowingly teaching something about the United Nations in their publications, something terribly bad, to the flock of JW earthwide, and CLANDESTINELY, underhandedly, supporting the very organization they are condemning?

Didn't Paul say "christians" don't do things like that? "Christians have RENOUNCED" such "underhanded" things...right? -- See 2 Corinthians 4:2

Man, Jehovah’s Witnesses really have something to think about here.

But this isn't all.

Isn’t it true that since 1991, the "anointed" spiritual "sons" and F&DS class using the Divine instrument and mouthpiece apparatus, the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, prayerfully and willingly decided to become "NGO's" for the United Nations, and are pleased to have themselves included and listed with the many "church" organizations of Babylon the Great on that enlightening list of "NGOs" on the United Nations website,

isn't that true...

…well we must ask ourselves,

Does this mean the "Disgusting Thing" & "Abomination" of Daniel's prophecy is NO LONGER to be considered nor finds fulfillment in the personage of, the “League of Nations/United Nations”, identified by Judge Rutherford in 1921? This has been the position of the Holy “Anointed Sons of God” since the year of 1921, has it not? Some 80 years.

CHURCHES OF CHRISTENDOM -- RIGHT OR WRONG?

But, the churches of Christendom, disagreed with the WTS…they did not say the United Nations, was this spiritual entity of Daniel’s prophecy? They did not take this stand?

But the Holy Sons of God, the “anointed” within the JW Organization…did…isn’t that so?

Well...we have a new problem...a new "responsibility"...

Remember … the famous Hollywood Attorney Johnny Cochran. He said,

“if it doesn’t fit, , then, we must Acquit…”

So then, isnt' the WTS/G.B., really saying by "their actions" of secretly becoming "NGOs" for the United Nations Organization, aren't they intimating something profound here…about the churches of christendom and their particular stand on the “United Nations”, as the “Disgusting/Abomination”?

...aren't they?

...the Churches of Christendom, HAVE NOT SINNED in this "support"of the Beast...they have not gotten the "Mark of the Beast", the sin where there is NO FORGIVENESS, spoken of in Revelation 14:11. I do believe we all remember that particular scripture...the infamous "Mark of the Beast" that the Churches of Christendom have been accused of getting.

Yes, we must “ACQUIT”, yes, “acquit” the churches of Christendom of such an offense as claimed…the “mark of the beast”, visible support the “beast”…right?

Again, here is how it works,

“You Know,” said he was “anointed” within the last 10 years…7 years to be exact.

So, that means he was “anointed” by the Holy One, Jehovah God, DURING THE TIME, the JW Organization’s “anointed” F&DS (as a class) were carrying on the illicit “affair” of spiritual adultery with the “United Nations”, as he understand its…right? This is what JWs are teaching, even as we speak...from door-to-door, right?

But…”You Know” and anointed “company” didn’t know it…

Still no accuse…Romans 8:14-16, Ephesian 4:30…says he “should have been notified,” … he’s “anointed”…right?

BEING "NOTIFIED" BY JAH & THE SEPT. 8TH AWAKE ARTICLE -- SURE WOULD HAVE HELPED

Even, with the release of the “September 8th, 1991 Awake!” magazine article, when it came out…the revealing article about the “United Nations,” … the “anointed” in the JW Organization, should have “taken note” of it…at least, take note of it…at least!

Afterall, the "spirit leads them as sons," right? At least, that's what supposed to happen, anyway. -- Romans 8:14-16

But, “You Know” was totally in the dark, wasn't he. Think...wasn't he? Yes he was. He, as was the rest of his “anointed” brothers up at the kingdom hall…even worldwide…isn’t that so?

Why were they NOT "notified" by Jehovah God, the "anointed" sons of God?

Why?

What will the "anointed" say for themselves now?

Can they really give "proof" of their claim, to the world at large...no they can not!

They are clearly, NOT ANOINTED...pure and simple.

Right now, as we speak, the "anointed" in your particular congregations, worldwide are preaching and teaching, the "anointed" among JW Organization STILL TEACHING, the "League of Nations/United Nations Organization to be the "Disgusting Thing" & "Abomination" of Daniel's prophecy?

They are teaching that now...now!

So, then -- why didn't the "spirit of God," “GREATLY GRIEVE THEM,” as Ephesians. 4:30 shows?

Why does not our Great and Holy God, Jehovah and His Cherished, Blessed Son, not reveal ... this Dastardly, Nefarious DEED of spiritual fornication the Governing Body and Staff have clearly and clandestinely committed?

Jehovah and Jesus don't reveal it...for God’s sake!

What could be worst than that?

Nothing!

It must be consider terribly, most comparable to constructing the “Golden Calf” incident of Moses day…is it not?

Surely, God’s spirit would have notified the “anointed”, ever since that fateful year of 1991, would it not?

Does not the “spirit of God, lead the sons of God," AT ALL, as Romans 8:14-16 says?

Then, why didn't that irrepressible spirit, the HOLY SPIRIT, yes, NOTIFY the "anointed" sons of God back in 1991, that this terrible, terrible deed had been committed in 1991, thus allowing them SUFFUCIENT TIME to promptly DISFELLOWSHIP the entire WTS Staff & Governing Body, all who had prior knowledge of this horrendous deed?

Why didn't it!

You tell me...

Isn’t this the way the Holy Spirit works, … shows the elders where the spiritual “infraction” has been committed, so that they can “act” and help “keep the congregation clean"…the whole JW Organization…left to “uncleanness” for 10 years!

Spiritual Adultery!

Come on…now…how can anyone believe that.

…How can any “elder” believe that…based upon what he has been taught, in the KM Manuals…

I was an elder for many, many years my friend…I know what the WTS teaches on this matter, and what’s taught in the Elders Manuals…I know.

And there are lots, and lots of other “elders,” and former “elders”…that know too.

So, how come, the “anointed” were not, Notified.

You tell me...

Think: If the "anointed" brotherhood, and "great crowd"too, had been notified...then... a new possibility would have emerged…it would have been possible now for the brothers to “react”, and think. To “respond.” A time to show their “zeal” for truth and righteousness.

“For, look! This very thing, your being saddened in a godly way, what great earnestness it produced in you, yes, clearing of yourselves, yes, indignation, yes, fear, yes, longing, yes, zeal, yes, righting of the wrong! In every respect you demonstrated yourselves to be chaste in this matter.” – 2 Corinthians 7:11

Yes, if the Holy God had acted, the JW Organization, the “anointed Sons of God,” would have time to react, to “clear themselves,” …yes show “indignation,” show Godly “fear,” yes “longing,” yes “zeal” for God and His Holy Name!

Yes, a time for the brotherhood to make the “decision” …the most wonderful “decision” of them all…to disfellowship the Governing Body and entire filthy apostate WT “Staff” of Jehovah’s Witnesses, for once and all!

Think about it.

"THE BEAST THAT WAS, BUT IS NOT, AND YET IS? -- Revelation 17:8

No, we can't decide...can we...JWs worldwide.

JWs don't know if the United Nations is the "Disgusting Thing," the "beast that was...but is not...and yet is" no more than the tree you see standing out in your front lawn..they cannot do... Fitting title I think, that great "beastly" title of Revelation 17:8. (smile)

They are truthfully, complete idiots...spiritually speaking. No question. ... "You Know" for instance.

Yes, if the United Nations is or is not the “Disgusting Thing” – makes no different, no matter which way the thing goes...still the JWs need to disfellowship those “bums-at-bethel” aka G.B. members…because they kept on with this nonsense, for 10 years, unbeknowst to the brotherhood…worldwide…

…the bums have to go…no excuses…

This is the LEAST JWs as a congregation, worldwide, can do…now…that they know the WHOLE STORY…the least they can do...the least.

But this isn't going to happen…no, no, no, …this isn’t going to happen either…we all know this...

And Jehovah knows this too…

Hmmmmm....

Our God, is no fool...believe me. (as some have intimated on this board from time to time...you know who you are.)

No, but Jehovah knows all…and in His Infinite wisdom, He's known all along...

...the appropriate thing to do, IS NOT TO REVEAL it…that's right, NOT TO REVEAL IT, to JWs as a spiritual nation, ...

But..."WHY...WHY," you say.."Why?"

Well...that's because to Jehovah & Jesus, Jehovah's Witnesses as a spiritual nation,

...are themselves the REAL “FILTHY APOSTATES” all along…and anyone who supports them too…anyone who can “approvingly” look upon this spiritual fiasco, this spiritual disaster approvingly…are “filthy” in Jehovah and Jesus’ sight…

...Makes a lot of sense to me…

Now what do we do, ohhh, Jehovah's Witnesses, some 6 million strong..now what do you do?

You are in a "pickle" now, as Grandma used to say...

DO THE RIGHT THING?...NOPE!

Here is our "chance."

Do we, go ahead and finally, finally, finally, admit…we were totally wrong on the “Disgusting Thing,” and rightfully and humbly give a,

(a) WRITTEN RETRACTION TO THE CHURCHES OF CHRISTENDOM! A printed document, that could be given out, door-to-door, a confession of wrongness and sin on our parts as a spiritual nation…printed up for the brotherhood to willingly and humbly DISTRIBUTE for once and all, yes, Go now, yes, door-to-door and admit our SIN here...confess our spiritual nation's sin.

If we did, the document then becomes a,

(b) PUBLIC APOLOGY to all the churches of Christendom, whom the WTS/G.B. publicly condemned, since the year of 1921, some 80 years now running for giving “support” to the “League of Nations/United Nations?”

We just admit the United Nations Organization, IS NOT the "Disgusting Thing," the "Abomination", the image of the "beast," as we taught.

And we admit, we were wrong for accusing the Churches of Christendom of making a sin, such as this.

But, wait can't do that...what if the United Nations...is...is the "Disgusting Thing,"...by george...we've messed up again...

Actually, we as JWs, anointed or not, don't have a clue, as to what the "Disgusting Thing" of Daniel is...now, isn't that so?

Its just the "beast," that ...erm...

..."was, but is not, and yet is..."..or was..or is...or...

and anything else you want to say about it...(smile).

Now, its time to consider one other matter,

NOW, ONE MORE THING, I WANT TO SAY...AND ITS LONG OVER DUE...

Now, the WTS/G.B. became United Nations NGO’s, since the fateful year of 1991.

To my knowledge, “You Know” like all others in the Kingdom hall...JUST FOUND OUT...just found out…right and showed no prior knowledge and insights about this NGO situation, right?

The September 8th, 1991 Awake! Magazne article, didn't stand out, nor was noted outstandingly so, by any Jehovah's Witnesses on the planet earth, isn't that so?

No one mentioned, after it was written, isn't that so?

"You Know" never made any "comment" to this board, to that effect, did you? Nor, did any other Jehovah's Witnesses, nor any other person on this globe, that we live upon.

Isn't that so?

But, but, but, but, so far, we dooooooo have positive proof, that the APOSTATE publication called "The Report" Volume I...said something about this "September 8th Awake! article"....

…isn’t that so…

Well, JWs (along with “You Know”) have understandably “classified” us, filthy “TWMC Folks,” … us filthy “Report” bums, as no-count, no-good “apostates,” …these filthy "apostates", we are called…right?

But, "The Report," Volume I, released back in 1994, made some very, very, very "astute" observations about this particular article, isn't that true? (Whether you've read it or not, the info has been posted on this board.)

Yes, "The Report" Volume I, a proven FACT, is the ONLY publication on record EARTHWIDE…EARTHWIDE…that positively IDENTIFIED the September 8th, 1991 article of the "Awake!" magazine, as being the BEGINNING of a series of articles to be written by the WTS that shows their vicious intent of "getting in bed" with the United Organization, as a future happening, citing Daniel 11:32. (And I say, its still in the future...we've seen nothing yet, believe me.) That is a cold, hard fact, that can be proved…We also…no…I, "MDS" also said…unequivocally, that this particular article…”was NOT going to be the last” of these kinds of articles, printed by the WTS…I did say that…didn’t I…back in 1994?

A proven fact...documented fact.

Some in my personal “company,” …actually know I said it…back in 1991, when I first read it! I immediately interpreted the events…immediately…

...and the "proof," ...the book is in the bookstores, and has been there for YEARS...YEARS...case closed.

So, don’t get angry at me…actually,

...no, no, no,

...because this is a “victory” for ALL THE "FILTHY," "NO COUNT", “apostates,” of our number...since I am viewed as one of you…one of you…so don’t hate me…

So, then ask any JWs, anywhere, anywhere in the world, how is it possible, the “filthy” APOSTATES, are the only ones that sponsor anti-Governing Body literature, how in God’s Name, could One of Us, know…anything about anything spiritual or otherwise concerning your precious, Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses?

How is that possible, I want to know?

Surely, surely we are not thinking the impossible...surely the Holy God is NOT dealing with a "filthy," "no count" APOSTATE, is He...the writer of "The Report", is He?

…how could it be…did the “Holy God,” Jehovah, did that Holy Personage, notify a “filthy” APOSTATE, and have him write it down in a Book, and place it in bookstores, put on a website?

...those FILTHY "APOSTATES", you JWs keep calling them?

Why, "You Know,"...why?

Why didn't God NOTIFY ... You, for instance, as one of the "anointed" of God?

You've been "anointed" for now, over 7 years, isn't that right?

Romans 8:14-16 says you should have been notified?

James 3rd chapter shows God's Holy Spirit DOES NOT DWELL IN UNCLEAN ENVIRONMENT.

Come on "You Know"...I see you quoting Daniel 11th chapter everywhere...you know that comes straight out of “The Report” Volume I…it does…

...You know this is what we teach, and have been teaching for years and years now...straight from “The Report.”

...Come on….Remember Deuteronomy 23:14

You know, contrary to popular thought & opinion, that "Jehovah" isn't such a bad guy after all...kind of smart, me thinks...(smile)

MDS

• sf
    sf

MDS...

sKally

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Isnt 1991 the year that they also lost their suit as Friend of the Court in the Jimmy Swaggart case involving taxation on literature sold? And they promptly started the NO CHARGE policy on literature but didnt tell the sheep about the lawsuit whatsoever? Perhaps this was just another one of their REQUIRED moves to "cheat" the sheep..you know Spiritual Warfare...its ok to lie and cheat and steal as long as its a nonJW you are lying to, cheating on and stealing from?

I know I was preggers so it was 1991 or 1995 that they did this.

Loves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit