what was up with the board

by searching4truth 5 Replies latest jw friends

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

a few hours ago it was crawling at a snails pace. Then it kicked me off and I couldn't get back on

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I think that happens to some posters when they don't use correct punctuation, capitolize when neccessary, or misspell words.

purps

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's jehovah getting upset w us apostates Actually, i think the board is having problems.

S

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Friends,

I was having a royal case of the DTs when, as you say, the pace was that of a snail. I do most of my work, under inspiration, in the wee hours and found myself most disconcerted and uttering oaths, not entirely under my breath. I had information of utmost urgency to pass on to an inquiring one, and Satan stood in my path.

Or was it simply the software? I dunno. I'm back and I'm happy. Why go out and enjoy the sunshine when I can play here?

CoCo

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

I think that happens to some posters when they don't use correct punctuation, capitolize when neccessary, or misspell words.

purps

i think it happens to people who lie about their age also...

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

purps

lol didn't know I was in school. maybe you should go over my posts from now on and correct my mistakes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit