Possible Police Reunion?

by freedom96 4 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

After 20 years, there is some talk of a possible reunion for The Police, including Sting.

They are going to do something to celebrate 30 years after Roxanne came out, and apparently there are discussions of more!

If they go on tour, will you go? I will for sure, for memories and history! Not likely to happen again.

• Mulan
    Mulan

The Police were popular with my kids, but Sting is popular with me. ........so I might have to go.

• karnage
    karnage

That would be great if those guys got back together again to kick around another tour! If the Rolling Stones who are as old as the earth itself can still tour, then The Police would be great!!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

haha guess theres no fool like an old fool...cant forgive sting for appearing bare chested at the brit awards a few years back!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I saw them in 1983 during the Synchronicity tour. Worst concert I ever went to. Sting stood in front and during EVERY song had the crowd call out back and forth to him, EEOOHH OH, it was annoying as hell. I wouldn't give a dime to see them again unless it were a small club somewhere. I saw them at the Cow Palace in SF.

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit