Student killed in Tacoma School

by JWdaughter 4 Replies latest social current

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

A local student at Foss High School in Tacoma WA was killed today by another student. The other student was arrested. This school is a few miles from us, and my kids have visited for school events.

Makes me so sad. The only thing NOT horrible about this is that there was only (ONLY????) one victim, rather than a cafeteria full of them or something. Heartbreaking.

• free2think
    free2think

That's so sad. The poor parents and students. How are your children? Do they know about it? It must be such a shock for you all. I'm really sorry.

free2think

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My daughter just walked in the door from school. She heard about it and basically we agreed that her boring day sure beat drama! I wonder how those kids really feel when its so close them them? She isn't exactly forthcoming (15!)

Shelly

• Princess
    Princess

I heard about it on the radio this morning. I was shopping and only caught a snippet about it being a shooting in Tacoma.

I'm sure I'll hear more about it later on the local news.

Rachel

• BrentR
    BrentR

Foss High school is not too far from office in Tacoma. Hearing this news makes me cringe since I also have a daughter in school. Don't be surprised if it turns out the shooter was on an antidepresant med.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit