T.V.program on witnesses this monday

by gumby 5 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Hi all
    Just wanted to share with you a program airing this monday in redding calif. It's a local station on channel 11.
    This is how the ad reads;
    "The watchtower society is presenting a series of programs on redding community Access channel 11 regarding the teaching's of jehovah's witnesses.
    The series,"Bible principals aid the community", Debuts at 6pm.
    monday"
    You can read this for yourself at www.redding.com
    Has anyone seen an ad like this in your neck of the woods in the religious section of the paper?

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Thanks gumby for that info, I will watch it.

We live an hour north of Redding, Ca.
    Our appeals committee was from Redding, ca. when when were dfd and then appealed it in Dec of 1997.
    Our brothers here are from Mt. Shasta and they brought in three brothers from Redding.
    It will be interesting to see.

They are being exposed and they HAVE to try and cover their butts by presenting to the media a 'nothing to fear and hide from attitude'
    when in reality they are shaken in their boots.

Thanks
    JUST A MOM (Kim)

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Gumby,

*Where* specifically on redding.com is this found? Looked/searched just now in vain.

Copy and paste the URL if possible.

--Danny

• gumby
    gumby

I guess you have to subscribe to see the articles and it looked like a process to join. I was just curious if the society isn't trying a little something new to play on the public.
    I'm sure you could write to channel 11 and get a video if intrested.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Gumby,

What am I missing here?

You first wrote that "you can read this for yourself on www.redding.com"

Then you write that "I guess you have to subscribe to see the articles", and suggest *writing* to the local access channel, to "get a video"??

I'm not following you: My question is where on redding.com did *you* get the information about the (you say) upcoming program from? Or do you have another source for information about this program?

---Danny

• gumby
    gumby

I live in redding and this article on the program for this monday was in the paper here. I thought at the time I posted this that you could read the article yourself at it's site. Then after some posts that ones couldnt read it...I went to the site only to find you had to subcribe to read the articles. Sorry about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit