Do You Sweat The Small Stuff?

by Blueblades 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Richard Carlson wrote the book about , "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff". He died from a heart attack on Dec. 13th, 2003. Google his site for more info. He was 45 years young. Do you sweat the small stuff? Do you think he still did, even though he wrote the book on it? I know that anyone can die at anytime from a heart attack for any number of reasons. I myself have been diagnosed with aortic stenosis ( that's a narrowing of the main artery of the body, carrying blood from the left ventricle of the heart to all the main arteries ),However the doctor is amazed that I don't show any symptoms during stress testing etc.

I'm 62 years young. Still in the back of my mind I do think about this diagnosis. The doctor prescribed 25mg. of Atenolol once a day. He said it would help the heart. Actually I feel fine, but the mind doesn't let it go. Good health to you all and a Happy and better New Year

Blueblades

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

It's difficult not to worry about everything.

My mom always reminds me of this when I tell her I'm stressing over something:

"If a problem has a solution, then don't worry about it. (It has a solution.)

If a problem does not have a solution then don't worry about it. (Why worry? There's just no solution.)

YC

• kls
    kls

I am a 24 hr 365 days a week worrier and even the little things i can't shake but keep pondering in hopes i can find an answer . I know i won't but it's like i have to try, then if i can't at the moment find something to worry about , it seems my mind wonders and looks for something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit