Picketing?

by searching4truth 2 Replies latest jw friends

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

I was just wondering if any of you have ever stood out I front of the conventions or assemblies or memorial with those signs yelling and picketing? If so what was your thinking behind it? Did you get any response? Were you glad you did it?

I'm just currious because I've always seen those guys and now I'm wondering about their side of the story.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

No, not while JW's were there, however I did take the chance to place a catchy sign or two in front of a KH while all the JW's were away for their assembly. The main reason to do so to inform the public that they just don't know who the JW church is allowing to represent itself. Good times.

alt

Kwin

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes I have picketed the local Kingdom Halls, a convention, and even the Memorial in 2005. I dont yell or scream, or harass the JW's, I simply smile and wave at the traffic. Most of the traffic is very supportive and they will wave back and honk their horns. If you go to www.dannyhaszard.com you will find my picketing slidehow from the memorial 2005. It really ticks the JW's off to see me out there smiling and waving to the traffic, I got lots of nasty looks and even an older JW woman stuck half her body out the window of the car and called me a liar. Some JW's were kinda friendly and waved back at me, even smiled. I kinda got the impression that they supported me, and that they were stuck in the religion. Some JW kids at a convention drove by and gave me the thumbs up sign.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit