Tactics for confronting and exposing false teachers....

by The Dragon 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

I have noticed for some time how the method for combat against what many people define as false teaching or brainwashing usually includes and consists of attacks and acusations against those they feel are perpetrating these things against others. These attacks seem to have the opposite effect as intended..and are defined by the perps as "persecution" of the truth...and easy to defeat as they have no undisputable truth to back them up...or a theory paried by a theory if you will. It even solidifys their position..as they were not defeated or moved by the your attack.

Questions are my weapon of choice for this sort of war. If you humble yourself and present a thirst for their knowledge by asking a question EVEN if you know they don't have an answer..how can you be in the wrong? Unfortunantly..their structure is designed to prevent this sort of attack from happening. Questions are regulated to privacy...and if you expose their ignorance in private..and present it to others..it becomes an attack or an accusation. I wish I could figure out a way around this defense they have set up. The trick is...get them to attack you for asking the questions in front of everyone..or persecute YOU...let them beat you into the ground..call you the devil..until a time of your choosing to drop the hammer with a simple question....Why are you persecuting me for asking a question...are you not a teacher holding the answers to questions?

That is how I attack...but I am wondering if anyone knows a way to get them to drop their defenses or a way around it? I cannot figure that part out on my own.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    These attacks seem to have the opposite effect as intended..and are defined by the perps as "persecution" of the truth...and easy to defeat as they have no undisputable truth to back them up...or a theory paried by a theory if you will.

If all your previous agendas have turned out to be bogus fantasy, you surely have no moral uprightness in actively promoting your new unsubstantiated agenda........if your snake oil has never worked and you took good hard earned money for it from people, what business have you covering that up while you try and sell yet another batch of your own snake oil.

It is true, that making it your business to go around promoting your unsubstantiated agenda by telling lies, half truths, misquotes, and out of context references (and concealing information about your group and it's status) to gain something from another, is immoral.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit