Selling entire WT collection......HUGE 1879-2005

by Unclepenn1 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

If you were ever interested ini owning all of the old material that you could show to JW's, here is your chance to get it all in one place. It takes many years to find and purchase all that is needed to do this. Now, get it all in one shot!
    Please see the auction link below. Taking best offers!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280065706443

copy/paste link into browser

• troucul
    troucul

I told my dad to do the same a while ago with his old bound volumes. It was too late. Although he was able to pawn all his KM's dating back to 1967. The old codger was over all that crap, but most are not. At least he got a few bucks off of all the Friday night migraines.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Very impressive. One would probably need to build an extra room just to house it all.

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

bttt

• blondie
    blondie

You don't seem to have any Golden Age or Consolation magazines.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Just looking at those pictures together makes me want to ask one question:

Name one religion that has ever produced as many books/magazines/brochures/etc. as the WTS has. Hell, name any business that has produced such an array of literature. (weekly or monthly publications don't count)

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Depends what you mean, Jourles. If you count the output of all the Catholic monasteries and universities over the years, the WTS is barely a drop in the bucket.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Wow, this is probably the second time I've seen so much shit lumped together. The first time was in an elder's basement - the walls were made of bookshelves solely to hold WT Literature. It was all destroyed in the great flood of 1995

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit