Memorial 2007 - Has the date been announced yet?

by moreisbetter 6 Replies latest jw friends

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Does anyone know if the 2007 Memorial date has been announced yet? I've searched the WTBS site and can't find it if it's there.

Thanks everyone.

• JH
    JH
    Jewish to Gregorian Date(s)

14 Nisan 5767 => Monday 2 April 2007

• JH
    JH

I found that date here

http://www.jewishgen.org/jos/josdates.htm

The memorial must be very close to that date.

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Thanks JH for looking that up....I found that as well. We have a family event April 7 with JW family attending from out-of-state. Mon 4/2 is cutting it kind of close, but hopefully all will work out!

• blondie
    blondie

*** km 12/05 p. 7 Announcements ***

Please note that the Memorial for the year 2007 will be on Monday, April 2, after sundown.

The WTS always announces the memorial date 2 years in advance so KHs with 3 or more congregations meeting in them can rent outside facilities.

Blondie

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Thank you Blondie!! I've been out/away so long I rarely think about it until spring.

A few days ago, someone said Sat, 4/7 was Easter weekend. It didn't HIT me until today that the memorial should be close by, and that it could impact family attending my daughter's wedding. They shouldn't have a problem. LOL, whewwww!

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

I heard someone from bethel say one time that the memorial date is the same every 19 years. Anyone here ever verified that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit