PLEASE HELP - Meeting with sister and elder

by bluesapphire 8 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hi everyone. My sister has decided to shun me. She let me know last night. But this morning she talked to my mom who has been working with me in trying to help her see the truth about the "truth." My mom has been talking to her about the pedophilia issue. Anyways, my sister said she is willing to meet with her on Sunday after her meeting. She is bringing an elder with her.

I wish I could be there but I cannot or they'll leave. And my mom will be eaten alive by this elder. I wish someone like Randy or Kent or Bill could be there too. We live in So. Cal.

Anyways, I tried to download the information off of the Watchtower Observer site but it comes out too large and doesn't look like real-life photocopies. Does anyone have photocopies of the relative and incriminating information about pedophiles in WTS? If you do, can you e-mail them to me as a file attachment at [email protected]

Or if it's more convenient, and you have them in printable format on another web-site, please give me the URL.

I am also trying to "cram" with my mom about the UN NGO, etc. She is not prepared, unfortunately. Wish I had some proof. At least that could speak for itself.

This may be our only opportunity. So if anyone could help, please, please. I will forever be in your debt.

Thank you.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Blue Sapphire,
    All that info is at www.silentlambs.org theres a link to this site at the bottom of this page.

Also check out the shocking info about the WT and the UN.There are a couple of current threads on this. Peple are leaving the Org. over this info!!
    Ranchette

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Thanks Ranchette. I went over to Silentlambs but unfortunately, I need to print out actual copies. Anything from the internet is NOT going to do the job. I tried to download Kent's copies but they come out huge. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but half the page gets cut off. They are giant! Kent, maybe you can help?

I've been following the UN thread with keen interest. Can't wait until we can get copies of those actual documents. Although directing a witness to the UN website could start the process. :-) Thanks for your reply.

If anyone knows where I can get actual scanned copies, Please help.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Venice has the actual copies. Send her an email. . [email protected] She doesn't have her computer yet, but checks her email at the library quite often. They have a press pack, and will send it to you, with the actual copies. It may not be in time though. It's worth a shot.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Thank you Marilyn. I e-mailed Venice for the packet. Bill also sent me one of the letters and it looks good. Hope to get as much ammunition as possible. This may be our one chance.

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Hi Bin,

wish that I could help with real copies :/ I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and I'm also bumping this back to the top so hopefully one of the 'big guns' on the board will see it and be able to help you out...

*hugs*
    essie

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Hi Blue,

It bothers me that an elder is coming into this family discussion. There may be nothing you can do about it now, but have you considered asking your mother to tell your sister that she’d like for just the two of them to talk – heart to heart as women?

On the UN issue it maybe it would be better to let them find out for themselves. Consider having your mother say that she understands that the WTS has joined the UN in the sense of subscribing to its authority with regard to certain political issues. Let them research it for themselves if they are interested in “Truth,” perhaps writing to the UN on their own. If the UN responds and confirms the relationship, that will go much farther than any “proof” you supply (your copies will likely remain suspect in their eyes).

Just a couple of thoughts. Our prayers will be with you and your family during this difficult time.

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

my 2cents:

Since the elder is going to be there, I would stick to the issue of how shunning family members is not required by the org or the Bible. I would research that and be prepared. Throw in some scriptures about love, etc.

I would not question the Org in anyway or bring up anything negative about the Org.

again, just my 2 cents,
    -LisaBObeesa

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Blue:

If an Elder will be there, you are wasting your time "printing off" any material from websites which will immediately be labeled as "Apostate", and dismissed as "apostate lies".

Discussions about "shunning" and "hiding pedos" are issues which the Elder will easily dismiss.

IF you want to get not only your sister's attention, but also get the Elder by the gonads, have your Mother log on to the UN website, show him the DPI-NGO page, and then go to the roster page that shows that the WTS is an "associate".

This issue will floor even a well-studied Elder!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit