Isaiah 29:13-16

by evetteto 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• evetteto
    evetteto

This being my daily devotional, I cant help but think how this closely resembles the JW's.

My heart just weeps for anyone being misled.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore
    Is. 29: 13-16 NAV The Lord said: Since this people draws near with words only and honors me with their lips alone, though their hearts are far from me, and their reverence for me has become routine observance of the precepts of men, therefore I will again deal with this people in surprising and wondrous fashion: The wisdom of it's wise men shall perish and the understanding of its prudent men be hid. Woe to those who would hide their plans too deep for the Lord! Who work in the dark, saying, "Who sees us, or who knows us?" Your perversity is as though the potter were taken to be the clay: As though what is made should say of its maker "He made me not!" Or the vessel should say of the potter, :He does not understand."

Yep, and it says that God will deal with this people in surprising and wonderous fashion.. So, we can be sure, that the WT's badness is not unnoticed by God.. and that he will deal with them.. and all the other bad religions... and false shepards..

To me, their wisdom is has already perished, but true enought, not to the 7 1/2 million..of them

• evetteto
    evetteto

Thank you star for posting the Scripture for me as I hv not yet learned to accomplish such a feat.

Evette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit