God

by Phil 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phil
    Phil

> It probably doesn't matter whether you believe in God and even less so > whether you believe in any religion. The truth remains that, where > faith/belief is concerned, "what in reality, 'is', is and what 'is not', > is not". In other words, you can't change reality( the truth) by > believing something or not believing it. Belief changes nothing except > our perception of something. > Hence: God is God whether you believe in him or not. Religion is just a > human perception of what/who God is and what he expects of us. > If you believe that premise, I would find it easier to believe in God > than in any man made religion, preferring to see God as I fancy him to > be rather that how some other well meaning or fanatical person may have > me believe God really is. > A friend of mine sent me the attached just the other day. It is in the > ball park of God and Religion. You may find it useful. > > > P.S. Turn the sound off. It detracts from the message and you can listen > to it later anyway. > > J. >

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Don't see a link

• Phil
    Phil

Sorry for the mixup. Unfortunately, THis is the most beautiful and brilliant piece of work I have seen in a long while and I wanted to share it with you all. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to download into this program. Perhaps someone can assist me. Believe me it is worth it. How do I do it? I can email it as an attachment but not to this program.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit