Any New Year Resolutions yet? (only those your really plan to keep)

by thecarpenter 0 Replies latest jw friends

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Well, the new year is approaching soon, was wondering if you folks have set any goals?

I have several goals which I put off for a long time but will finally pursue this year.

• One is to get my scuba diver license. I plan on going away on spring break to some island for a week (haven't chose the island yet)

• plan to go skydiving in the summer at least one time (I hope I don't s**t in my pants)

• I plan to pursue spiritual things more such as gently sprinkle anti-jdub material (nothing nasty but more thought provoking) around my local, got some ideas from some friends of mine, maybe some anonymous emails to all the witnesses I know. I will probably count the time freeing people from cult mind control.

• Attend more yahoo ex-jw groups - I already belong to one and plan to check one out in Connecticut in a few weeks. Also look into attending another apostafest this year, maybe two.

Any personal and spiritual goals? If I like your goal, I may make it one of my own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit