Dreaming of a White Christmas - And how!

by LisaRose 4 Replies latest jw friends

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I wanted a White Christmas this year. Here in the front range of Colorado, snow is not unusual but not guaranteed this time of year. We are lucky to get a few inches. I guess you should be careful what you wish for. This is our backyard. We survived the "Blizzard of 06", but are snowed in, probably for a couple of days. Hope you can see this picture - I've never tried to insert one before

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Aw. The picture didn't show up. But, I heard y'all got hammered with snow out there.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Haha, you bet we did. Even the Post Offices closed for the day today. After they told all the employees to stay home, because work was closed, they changed their minds about 10 A.M. and tried to call people in. Very few answered their phones.

• blondie
    blondie

This is the only way I'll see a white Christmas this year. Is it global warming? One man bought a snow-making machine. Everyone is going over and having their picture taken.

• vomit
    vomit

Here is a photo I took 2 years ago. And I am going snowboarding to catch a white christmas this year. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit