To: [email protected]
    Bcc:
    Subject: satan has mislead you
    Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 01:08:25 -0400

your whole website is a tool of satans!
    any uninformed person could be surfing the web
    and find your site and be mislead by the totally
    untrue views of jehovah's witnesses
    as followers of the true god Jehovah, we imitate him as the God of love, and
    feel very bad about all that has happened in nyc and washington d.c., our
    prayers go out to all the victims and their families and friends. we hope
    all will realize that more of this will happen, it is foretold in god's word
    the bible. but Jehovah will not let this continue, he will soon get rid of
    the source that is causing all this badness, satan. Jehovah does not want
    any to be destroyed but all to repent and serve him in spirit and truth. this wicked system of things is going down and so is its god, satan and
    those who are blinded by him. search for truth, don't get caught up in
    false stories and propaganda. You will see what Jehovah's Witnesses (Isaiah
    43:10 and Matthew 24:14) preach will be proven true. the nations will have
    to know who Jehovah is. we will all know whether we are on his side or not.
    do not go down with satan, reject him and his wordly system of things and
    look to your creator for your source of strength and guidance.

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

L O L.

• Celia
    Celia

this must come from a very young, JW, zealous and misguided...

...You will see what Jehovah's Witnesses (Isaiah 43:10 and Matthew 24:14) preach will be proven true. the nations will have
    to know who Jehovah is. we will all know whether we are on his side or not. do not go down with satan, reject him and his wordly system of things and look to your creator for your source of strength and guidance....

I am always amazed when I read such speeches..."look to your creator..." Which in the mind of this fool means :"become a JW and go door-to-door to distribute the Watch Tower literature...this is the only way you can be saved when God's wrath falls upon us...""
    HahaHAHA HAha HAHA ha ha ha ha ha....

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I find there is alot of hope for this person. For some reason he/she felt compelled to ignore the Society and try to 'help' Kent. There is some degree of caring and not much hate, that a 'good witness' should be showing toward an 'apostate'.

I think for Witnesses who have trouble hating and are genuinely caring people there exists hope.

Path

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

That's the funny thing about witnesses Brother Steinhaig, they just don't come right out and say exactly what they mean. I'm sure the dude meant well but all that 'Jehovah's Organ will stand tall and true' crap just doesn't get through to evil piles of Satan shit like you. Now if the guy really wants to insult ya the bible sucking little prick should drop the limp lettuce and hit ya in the ging gang goolies with some original ballbreaking invective worthy of a God threatening to rub shit in the face of his enemies (Malachi 6 or was it somewhere in Lamentations? ;) That's what I'd do if I was a bored again Jehovahite.

Hey I came across some surf magazines the other day - geez those guys have a great way with words (I'll get some on the computer one day .. their rants are really cool and very funny)

cheers old cock, unc

PS: Satan's a great disappointment to me .. I mean the slimy bastard hasn't offered me any fruit or even been around or nuth'n .. (perhaps I'm on his DO NOT CALL list little pissweak fruit swallowing reptile he's turned out to be .. I mean he might scare girls but lets face it he's got nuth'n on a King Brown! ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit