Where does god reside?

by Tyrone van leyen 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I recently heard that Einstein predicted in 1926 that there is a dark force pushing the universe outwards. He put this theory on the shelf figuring he was wrong because at the time a man named Hubble came up with the big bang theory. Now scientists have peered back into the universe almost 3 billion years and observed the explosion of a supernova. Based on the photgraph they have calculated and confirmed that Einstein was correct again just as he was on his theory of antigravity. This dark force, what is it? The idea of a dark force doesn't sound very comforting to me. But then I thought this might be god himself . The reason I say this is because in order to make something as huge as the universe it would seem the only suitable place for his incomprehesible dynamic energy to be. Not the pleides constellation as the stupid watchtower used to say or the alcyone constellation. It makes more sense. I was also thinking that worm holes which are holes in the fabric of the space time continuim might be portals of entry for spirit creatures. Theoretically, if one end of a worm hole were connected to another time travel would be possible. However, to go through safely the opening would have to be at least 100,000 km wide. It's just a thought . I sure ain't no physisist or mathematician. Has anybody had a similar thought.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

"...similar thought?"

With or without the aid of substances? haha!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

God to Tyrone....... God to to Tyrone. No that dark force isn't me, Tyrone. The watchtower was correct when it stated I have a porcelain throne in the pleides constellation and I'm going to destroy people like you for reading and thinking like an apostate. Don't you know you should be knocking on doors, distributing awake magazines from the publishing company I set up 130 years ago.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Tyrone to self ..... Tyrone to self ......stop that creative thinking, your losing your mind, shut the f##$% up. You deserved what you got from the watchtower and this insanity is your punishment. Wait a minute, God wasn't talking to me. Its me talking to me. Oh well if I'm right, at least it's posted and dated for posterity sake!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

There was an interesting program on NOVA recently about black holes. They failed to mention the Creator as the source of the dark energy. I think its because they are godless communists. Hell, I don't know.

W.Once

• Clam
    Clam

Tyrone If you're interested in tracking God down to his house then you might find this site interesting.

http://www.web-books.com/GoodPost/Articles/SeeGod.htm

Clam

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

*Shamelessly fueling anachronistic concordism*

"The LORD has said that he would dwell in thick darkness." 1 Kings 8:12.

• Gopher
    Gopher

He resides in the Pleaides star cluster !! Since the Watchtower has long asserted this, it must have been proven by physical facts !!

See the third paragraph in the quote here in Alan F's post: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/6774/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit