Programming Through Post Hypnotic Suggestions

by Victor_E 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Victor_E
    Victor_E

I went into the Knowledge book to pull some post hypnotic suggestions that were the constant diet of fussy gummy thinking that can lead to fear and paranoia.
    Pg 10 “If life in Paradise appeals to you, let nothing hold you back from gaining the knowledge of God.”
    This is a blanket all or nothing statement that registers in the unconscious mind as “I need to do all the JWs tell me with no exceptions, to have the paradise life.” This type of over generalized comment is the constant diet at meetings time after time. The person seldom puts any context where this type of statement should be disregarded.

Pg 12 “It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step” (Jeremiah 10:23) Today, the truthfulness of that statement is more evident than ever. Thus, historian William H. Mc Neil notes: “The human adventure on the face of this planet has been an almost uninterrupted series of crisis and disruptions of society’s established order”
    The pattern here is, use a scripture followed up by their own frame of reference sealed with a quote from some obscure person who has an extremist worse case scenario perspective. In sales this is called building a yes momentum to where the person has difficulty disagreeing with the conclusion at the end of the presentation. What registers in the mind is “If prominent experts say this who am I to question the truthfulness of these facts?”

Pg 13 “Some claim that the Old Testament is for Jews and “New Testament” is for Christians. But according to 2 Timothy 3:16, “all Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial.” Therefore, a proper study of the Scriptures must include the entire Bible.
    The person’s future JW experience hinges on the sale of this belief that the Bible is the sole and absolute gospel truth and in later chapters the JWs sell you the idea they are the sole interpreters and dispersers of this book. They lie by omission to new recruits that they believe the Bible was just written for their anointed members. The JWs will program fear into the new recruit of a vengeful short-tempered punitive bloodthirsty god by creating similes of the Old Testament with the current JW organization. The person does not have objective facts to counter this belief that will lead to a life of enslavement. The facts are; the Bible is a book full of plagiarized myths and legends of tribal people, many of the same myths contained in the Bible predate it by thousands of years, the current Bible is a product of men voting on what would constitute Bible canon and what would not, the Bible is written with such ambiguity that any religious leader can argue any contrived theology they come up with.

Pg 21 “As you study the Bible, you are likely to learn things that differ from what you have been taught in the past. You may even find that some of your cherished religious customs do not please God. You will learn that God has standards of right and wrong higher than those common in this permissive world. This may seem overwhelming at first. But be patient! Carefully examine the Scriptures to find the knowledge of God. Be open to the possibility that the Bible’s counsel may call for an adjustment in your thinking and actions.

Here is the post hypnotic suggestions that register in the unconscious mind. YOU LEARN things that differ from the past…….your cherished customs do not please god….YOU LEARN God has standards of right and wrong …..higher than this world……..BE PATIENT!……examine the knowledge of God…….the counsel call for an adjustment in your thinking and actions. As you can see these type of commands have no context other than what JWs decide to give them. A person generally will lack the expertise to counter example with critical thinking.

Pg 60 Satan is very likely to stimulate opposition to your pursuit of the knowledge of God through your study of the Bible. It is sincerely hoped that you will not let such pressures prevent you from practicing what is right. (John 16:2) ……Satan ruthlessly tries to intimidate anyone keeping the knowledge of God. However, you should always remember and appreciate the wonderful things Jehovah has done. You may even be able to help opposers to gain the same appreciation.
    Again if we reduce these comments to the lowest common denominator this is what ends up being programmed in the unconscious mind. Satan is opposition to God through your study of the Bible……..you will not let pressures to prevent you from what is right …….Satan ruthlessly tries to intimidate anyone ……you should always…..remember and appreciate Jehovah…..You help opposers gain appreciation.

Pg 167 The congregation also serves as a shelter, a protective refuge where you can feel secure. In it you will find honest hearted people who are striving to do what is right in God’s eyes……No matter how distressing your problems may be, you have a valuable resource available to you – a loving congregation that will stand by you in times of affliction or deprivation.
    With this type of loaded language that the person has heard at meetings, these hypnotic suggestions and commands operate to reel the person against logic. Here is the unconscious programming. The congregation serves as a shelter, a protective refuge where you can feel secure……..you find valuable resources available to you……a loving congregation that will stand by you in times of affliction or depravation.

Ok boys and girls it’s now your turn to debunk these half truths and out right lies from the most loving people on earth.

Victor Escalante

• Teirce
    Teirce

I was in the audience at a hypnotism session. The hypnotist's closing comments was to remind all that the three things he used - relaxation, distraction and repetition, where what governments and religions used to hypnotize.

• LDH
    LDH

Very interesting, Victor.

My sister and I were having a discussion on JW kids and college--she said she 'never wanted to go to college' --I pointed out to her that she could never really know that for sure because all she heard about college was negative for year after year.

Very interesting. She did acknowledge that the repetetie message may have played out in her life choices.

Lisa

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Ok, Victor! I love this sort of stuff! You did a great job.

Here is my take on it:

Pg 10 “If life in Paradise appeals to you, let nothing hold you back from gaining the knowledge of God.”

#1 pre-conventional morality. (Gain knowledge of God to get the REWARD) This is how a 4 year old decides what is right or wrong, and how to behave.

#2 loaded language. Anyone who has ever studied with the JWs knows that ‘gaining knowledge of God’ = READING WT PUBLICATIONS. So this sentence says, “If life in Paradise appeals to you, let nothing hold you back from reading WT publications.”

#3 “If life in Paradise appeals to you,” makes the statement apply to everyone, and “let nothing hold you back from taking in knowledge of God” makes it appear that everyone has no choice but to read the WT pubs if they want to see Paradise (Because of the loaded language.) There is no support for this conclusion in this statement.

Pg 12 “It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step” (Jeremiah 10:23) Today, the truthfulness of that statement is more evident than ever. Thus, historian William H. Mc Neil notes: “The human adventure on the face of this planet has been an almost uninterrupted series of crisis and disruptions of society’s established order”

#1 The quote by William H. Neil is an Appeal to authority. The reader must determine if this guy really is an authority on the subject at hand, and if his quote is taken out of context or not. How many JWs do this?

#2 This quote is used to support the conclusion that: it is MORE evident today than ever before that ‘it is not to man to direct his step.” The quote from the historian does not support the idea that anything is more evident today than ever before, and so does not support the WT conclusion. In fact, this quote seems to say things have NOT changed at all.

Pg 13 “Some claim that the Old Testament is for Jews and “New Testament” is for Christians. But according to 2 Timothy 3:16, “all Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial.” Therefore, a proper study of the Scriptures must include the entire Bible.

#1 “Some claim the Old Testament is for Jews and the “New Testament” is for Christians.” This statement, together with the conclusion, implies that other, non-JW, Christians think you only need to read the NT. This is a straw man, because this in not the view of most ‘other Christians’.

#2 I want to mention the use of ‘some’ ‘some people’ ‘some religions’ in the WT writing. It always means “WRONG PEOPLE”. Check it out in any Wt pub. Therefore, anyone who has read WT pubs knows at the very beginning of this sentence that whatever that is to follow is wrong, because ‘wrong people’ believe it, say it, or do it.

#3 The argument is fallacious because if you were a Jew, 1 Timothy 3:16 would not support the conclusion, because you don’t read the NT!! Circular reasoning.

Pg 21 “As you study the Bible, you are likely to learn things that differ from what you have been taught in the past. You may even find that some of your cherished religious customs do not please God. You will learn that God has standards of right and wrong higher than those common in this permissive world. This may seem overwhelming at first. But be patient! Carefully examine the Scriptures to find the knowledge of God. Be open to the possibility that the Bible’s counsel may call for an adjustment in your thinking and actions.

#1 translation:
    “As you study with JWs, you will learn things about the Bible that are different than you learned before. You will find out your favorite religious holidays are bad. You will learn that God has more rules than most people think. You won’t like what we teach you and you may not believe it. But keep studying anyway! Carefully read our books and listen to the JW who is studying with you. Let your mind be open to an ADJUSTMENT in your THINKING and behavior.

Pg 60 Satan is very likely to stimulate opposition to your pursuit of the knowledge of God through your study of the Bible. It is sincerely hoped that you will not let such pressures prevent you from practicing what is right. (John 16:2) ……Satan ruthlessly tries to intimidate anyone keeping the knowledge of God. However, you should always remember and appreciate the wonderful things Jehovah has done. You may even be able to help opposers to gain the same appreciation.

#1 translation:
    Satan will use people to try to get you to stop studying with the JWs. Satan ruthlessly attacks people who are JWs. When this happens, keep thinking about the pictures of Paradise we show you. You might even get these same people to become JWs instead of serving Satan!

Pg 167 The congregation also serves as a shelter, a protective refuge where you can feel secure. In it you will find honest hearted people who are striving to do what is right in God’s eyes……No matter how distressing your problems may be, you have a valuable resource available to you – a loving congregation that will stand by you in times of affliction or deprivation.

#1 This paragraph is such BS, I can’t even say anything about it.

--LisaBObeesa

• ladonna
    ladonna

Hi Victor,

I went into the Knowledge book to pull some post hypnotic suggestions that were the constant diet of fussy gummy thinking that can lead to fear and paranoia.

I wholeheartedly agree with your assesment Victor,and have nothing to add to your own observations, but the personality changes that occur in Mind Controlled/Post Hypnotized individuals is massive.

Last week I received an email from my adopted father. He stated that he could not understand why such "fuss" was being made over the incidents in NY when thousands die each day from the taking of drugs.

I pondered this letter for a few days...(my father is usually a man of great love and affection despite being a staunch JW)....as I am "shunned" by my family at present (got caught on this DB!)....I did not feel any inclination to hold back my words as is usual for me with family members.

I replied to him that he was quite willing to arrive at an acceptable premise that billions will die as a result of "Armageddon" and only 6 million approx will live. All survivors will be JW's....I also remarked that I found it personally sickening and totally contrary to natural human behavior.

I have received no reply. No surprise there. But this does show how the human mind can be changed to the point of going totally against the persons' original perceptive responses prior to being exposed to the WTBTS. Post Hypnosis? I see the glazed eyes, ect ect within my own family......so yes. I can conclude that hypnosis is used and in all probability the WTBTS does this with full knowledge.

Thankyou for a great post Victor.

Ana

If every man is my brother, what am I to him?
    A.Einstein.

• ladonna
    ladonna

Hi Victor,

I wholeheartedly agree with your assesment Victor,and have nothing to add to your own observations, but the personality changes that occur in Mind Controlled/Post Hypnotized individuals is massive.

Last week I received an email from my adopted father. He stated that he could not understand why such "fuss" was being made over the incidents in NY when thousands die each day from the taking of drugs.

I pondered this letter for a few days...(my father is usually a man of great love and affection despite being a staunch JW)....as I am "shunned" by my family at present (got caught on this DB!)....I did not feel any inclination to hold back my words as is usual for me with family members.

I replied to him that he was quite willing to arrive at an acceptable premise that billions will die as a result of "Armageddon" and only 6 million approx will live. All survivors will be JW's....I also remarked that I found it personally sickening and totally contrary to natural human behavior.

I have received no reply. No surprise there. But this does show how the human mind can be changed to the point of going totally against the persons' original perceptive responses prior to being exposed to the WTBTS. Post Hypnosis? I see the glazed eyes, ect ect within my own family......so yes. I can conclude that hypnosis is used and in all probability the WTBTS does this with full knowledge.

Thankyou for a great post Victor.

Ana

If every man is my brother, what am I to him?
    A.Einstein.

• Victor_E
    Victor_E

Hi Ana,
    Thanks for your kind words. What makes this social hypnosis even more evil is how they disconect people from their heartfelt feelings. Once indoctrinated JWslack compasion for themselves and others. Mind control leads to heart control.

"Few are they that look through their own eyes and feel with their own hearts" A Einstein

Ps I'm your biggest fan

• tdogg
    tdogg

Its not glazed eyes ladonna, its the holy spirit at work. Just kidding. I am still amazed at the callous attitude toward the suffering and death of non-belivers. My father was a master at it. He thrived on the vengence,judgement and holy retribution portions of the Bible. If people die in this world then it is because they probably deserved it and besides, God would have had to kill them anyway. That was the kind of thinking I was raised with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit