Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

by scout575 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• scout575
    scout575

"For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, beareth them on her wings. So the LORD alone did lead them." ( Deuteronomy 32:9-11 )

"They have moved me to jealousy with that which is no God...for a fire is kindled in mine anger and shall burn into the lowest hell...I will heap mischiefs upon them...they shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of the serpents of the dust. The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also the man of gray hairs." ( Deuteronomy 32:21-25 )

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

This is just a bunch of Jews, acting like they know the mind know the mind of god. It is written by them for their purpose and comes from their own minds. When everybody listens to, and obeys their crap,Oh, look what god did for us! Then when things don't go there way and people don't listen, there true bloodthirsty nature comes out. Now we have to use fear and threaten cause the love thing isn't working.They used any Phantasm of their minds to control people the same way the watchtower does. And it can all be justified cause it's not what we want, these are gods words. As if god himself is going to waste his time telling these bearded pompous goat herders anything. That they should give themselves that much importance, in the grand scheme of the mind of the mysterious almighty omnipotent creator of the universe is laughable and then they can justify their slaughter. How is it they can communicate with god? Well it's probably the same way the fds thinks they can justify all their injustices. You would think by now in the 21st century people would wake up, but some things never change.

• fokyc
    fokyc

fokyc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit