True Religion "Jennifer"

by sspo 8 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo
    True Religion "Jennifer" ($240)
  • XU
    XU

Wouldn't this ad imply there are a "pair" of true religions? I thought there was only ONE!!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Cute jeans. I have heard of the brand, have to look them up now. Of course, while I favor the boot cut, it don't matter how cute the jean are, my legs will never look like that!!:)

Edited to say-OUCH, $240 is more than I paid for my wedding dress!! (15 years ago). And they look more flared than a real boot cut. . .Anyone here ever pay $240 for a pair of jeans?

• sspo
    sspo
    Anyone here ever pay $240 for a pair of jeans?

no, for a suit, yes, not for jeans

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I've never bought into the idea that a designer name makes clothing worth more. When I wear jeans, I wear Wranglers purchased at Target for less than $20.

• cjones
    cjones

I have never paid $240 for a pair of jeans, however I did get a great deal on a pair of Seven jeans (very pricey also) and after putting them on I understand why they cost so much. They feel great and look great - It is the best demin I have ever worn- it was so worth what I paid for them. I am a now a believer of the "pricey jeans". As the old saying goes "you get what you pay for"

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

There are great deals out there, but you do get what you pay for. I usually spend around $100 on my denim because I'm 6'0 tall and very curvy. Your average jean does nothing for that shape.

Rebirth

• mama1119
    mama1119

There are great deals out there, but you do get what you pay for. I usually spend around $100 on my denim because I'm 6'0 tall and very curvy. Your average jean does nothing for that shape.

Amen to that. I am also 6'0 and curvy, and jeans are soooo hard to buy when you are that tall. Buckle now carries extra long jeans now in all of their brands....

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I am just 5'7" but curvey and its hard to find jeans that look good. They all are too big in the waist if I can get them to fit my hips. I found a brand I like that are about 70 bucks each and its worth every penny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit