New World Translation Audio on CD--MP3 files?

by cabasilas 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Is the NWT avaiable in MP3 files? I would be interested in obtaining these if anyone has info on this.

Thanks!

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

yeah it is available as MP3, on CD

just get it at the KH I did, ha ha

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks for the info. Not so easy for me to go to the KH these days, however. Anyone have an extra copy they'd like to sell?

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

I would not mind, making a copy for you.

What is your location?

• Justahuman24
  • Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

I would like a copy too but I can't go to the kingdom hall and ask for it. I haven't been disfellowshiped but I haven't been to the KH in over a year. I just dissassociated. But for some reason, when the brothers and sisters see me, they don't talk to me. I guess it's because of the way I dissassociated. I just told them I couldn't go to the meetings anymore because bad things had happened in my life that I just had to deal with them first and bcz I refused to tell them what those "things" were, they just stopped talking to me. The elders even told me that I should tell them and that they wouldn't tell anyone. It'd be kept confidential but it was all too personal for me to tell them. A group of them saw me last night, and they looked at me but said nothing. One sister talked to me once and asked me if I had moved - which tells me the elder didn't announce I had dissassociated probably bcz I never wrote a letter of dissassociationg. I just told two elders about it - and when I told the sister that I just stopped going bcz too many things were going on, she never talked to me again the following times she saw me. lol I don't really care but. I do like reading the magazines and their publications from time to time and I'd love to get the NWT in MP3. If anyone can help me with that, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit