TMS school

by bobld 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bobld
    bobld

Scriptures correctly applied:by Bro.Elder

1.The Bro. went into great detail how Christendom misapplied the Bible.

He said,they misuse a scripture making it appear to say whatever they

want it to say.They read the bible but don't apply the principles.He said,

we(JW) read, know and make proper application,because we have been

thought by the FDS.As a ex. Matt24,34 and the proper understanding...

say WHAT I could not believe my ears ouch that hurt.

2.A part on the WT of 2002 aug15.

Par 10. For example,if someone wants to know why you do not take part in

some unscriptural custom or practice,do not be satisfied with saying."It's against

my religion."Such an answer may suggest that you let others make your decisions

for you and that you must therefore be a member of a cult.It might be better to say,

God's Word,the Bible.forbids it.Bah..bah..bah.(Good grieve) Now for the kicker.

They have a Demo.Sis talking to co worker who asks why don't you celebrate Christmas.

So Sis says to be honest,I don't know the answer,but I'm sure the Bible addresses the

matter.I love Bible reseach, so I'LL look into your question and get back to you.Bah..bah

Now for the kicker..Sis. approaches co worker you guessed it WITH THE REASONING

BOOK. so much for God's Word.What did they say about a CULT?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Par 10. For example,if someone wants to know why you do not take part in

some unscriptural custom or practice,do not be satisfied with saying."It's against

my religion."Such an answer may suggest that you let others make your decisions

for you and that you must therefore be a member of a cult.

I never thought anyone that said something was against their religion meant they were in a cult. Weird they brought it up that way.

purps

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Hey....do you think bro. Elder might be planting seeds. (with or without his knowledge)???? Him mentioning to think and say what you think, but then having the sister pull out the reasoning book, so people don't think you are in a cult...Makes me wonder!!

• blondie
    blondie

*** w02 8/15 p. 18 par. 10 "Follow Me Continually" ***

Do
    whatyoucantobeprepared. The apostle Peter wrote: "Sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of you a reason for the hope in you, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect." (1 Peter 3:15) Are you ready to defend your beliefs? For example, if someone wants to know why you do not take part in some unscriptural custom or practice, do not be satisfied with saying, "It’s against my religion." Such an answer may suggest that you let others make your decisions for you and that you must therefore be a member of a cult. It might be better to say, "God’s Word, the Bible, forbids it" or, "It would displease my God." Then give a reasonable explanation as to why.—Romans 12:1.

From the WT Review

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/38030/1.ashx

How many times has some JW been interviewed by the media and said something like this, "Its against my religion." Thats why the WTS prefers "trained" PR personnel, not even trusting a random elder to answer questions.

Why does this concern the WTS?

"Such an answer may suggest that you let others make your decisions for you and that you must therefore be a member of a cult."

Wow, what a statement! Of course, the WTS does make the JWs decision for him or her. But they dont want to public and/or governments to know that. So they say, "It might be better to say, "Gods Word, the Bible, forbids it" or "It would displease my God."

Ha! I have never seen any JW say that except a trained PR brother. But where is the trainingstudy the Bible? No, "why not spend some time studying the book Reasoning from the Scriptures" calling it "a research tool that you like to use to help find the Bibles answer to questions." So who needs the Bible? Of course the WTS says to have both the Reasoning book and Bible, but we know that the scriptures will be read from the Reasoning book not the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit