Differences in the German blood form in KM

by slimboyfat 5 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You know the new blood form in the recent Kingdom Ministry where you state what fractions and what procedures you will accept and what you won't accept? Well I noticed that there is a difference between the German version and the English version. In the English version in you get simply two options: I accept, or I reject such and such procedure.

Well in the German version you have three options:

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe so

(That is just a rough translation, my German is awful)

I wonder what made the society authorize, or what prompted the German branch (well actually it is the Austrian edition of the KM I have, but I presume the difference originates from Selters, since the Austrian branch has little autonomy) to request that a third option be introduced in the German edition of the Kingdom Ministry insert?

Are there possible legal issues in Germany that can explain this? Some savvy apostate out there will know the reason for the discrepancy I am sure.

There is another slight difference in the German as well in as much as one procedure is either added that is not mentioned in the English, or is not mentioned that is included in the English - I forget which.

Are there any apostates out there with other language editions of the KM to check if there are differences in those too?

Slim

• garybuss
  • windchime
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I just assumed that it must have been the German edition that was altered, but if that is the American KM Garybuss has posted then that must mean the difference is in the British edition!

In the British KM you only have two options for the procedures:

__ I accept

or

__ I refuse

There is no "maybe" option.

I guess we British are reckoned to be more decisive that our interanational counterparts.

Slim

• blondie
    blondie

It could be that the legal requiremens on this issue are different in Germany than the UK. (or the US, or Australia). The HC-POA forms are different for each of the 50 states in the US.

Blondie

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I see - no big deal then.

Slim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit