BBQ Skien Norway 2007

by Kent 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

b>PRICES FOR HOTELS IN SKIEN

I have made a check on prices for rooms on hotels in Skien, and it seems there is possible to get some OK prices.

The cheapest place seems to be a place called DAG BONDEHEIM. This place is in the center of the city, and it's OK. Clean and tidy. It's NOT a place with bars and restaurants, even though they do have a café with Norwegian homemade food of the traditional kind.

I have not got the rabates yet, but I know we can get a better price, since this hotel normally don't have too much people at this time.

Prices in Dag Bondeheim July 6. - 8. 2007: (Price per day)

The phone number is: +47 35 52 00 30

Double room: About 85 - 108 Euro a night
    Single Room: About 54 - 80 Euro a night

The cheapest rooms has bathrooms and showers in the hallway, the more expensive in the room. The newest rooms are real good.

I will get a better offer on this hotel if there is some people coming!

Thon Hotel Høyers

At the moment there is a group who has booked some roooms, so they don't have many double rooms free at the moment, but that can change.

The prices here are: Double about 108 Euro a night
    Single about 84 Euro a night

(both places with breakfast)

Phone: +47 35 90 58 00

--------------------------------------------

I guess the best place all things concidered, is DAG BONDEHEIM. I know we can get special prices if there is some people coming, so this is probably the best bet.

I guess the best thing is to make an agreement when ordering, so that the hotel know the order is for the BBQ :)

If anyone should need to call me, you can reach me on these numbers:

Home/Office +47 35 59 49 00
    Mobile: +47 90 79 58 43

I will be leaving for Sicily Thursday December 7. and return December Thursday 14.

Hope to see a lot of you for a BBQ. I guess there will be a band (at least one) playing as well ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit