sex abuse of JW wives--wanting to blow the lid off

by J-ex-W 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I'm posting on a new category to generate some discussion on this subject. I would really like to see this specific subject listed on the home page pull-down menu. The first time I logged on/ wrote, my entry went under the Child Sex Abuse (Cary Verse Arrested Again) category, which is sort of related, but not entirely. I really need to talk with someone who has (or knows someone who has) experienced sex abuse as a JW wife. This is has been my experience, which I described under the child abuse. I am divorced now, but the situation is nowhere near resolved, because of our children and because of [his] extended/ JW family members. I'm getting closer and closer to feeling like I need to stand up and say publicly what I know about him publicly. Really need some feedback and support to guide me through this process! Anyone...please?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If you check the original thread you started sex abuse of wives you would see the discussion has already started.

Since people are posting there you can continue the discussion already started

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit