'Fess up! Who's messing with the Great Crowd?

by detective 2 Replies latest jw friends

• detective
    detective

Naughty, naughty. It's not like some witnesses come to ex-jw boards and start trouble! Well... nevermind.

From Greatcrowd:

Please do not open any e-mail from unknown senders. SOMEONE named Baitzer is blitzing our e-mails at GC. Use your common sense and do not debate with False Religion. That is not the purpose of Greatcrowd.
    Just delete any incoming mail from unknown persons. These e-mail addys here at Greatcrowd are for Members Only. Anyone infringing on these rights are rude and arrogant.

Thank you, Admin. Greatcrowd.com, Meekasu

Hi Meeka...
    I got one from this Robin person, but didn't open it except to see where she had the audacity to refer to herself as one of "us"...sent her an email back and asked her to desist from sending email to me since they would be immediately deleted... and to read Acts 5:39...then I deleted it! Such a pity, someone has nothing better to do than try and poison persons of true faith with apsotate garbage! Philia love to all you true servants of Jehovah! Thanks for the heads up, sis!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Of course it is not okay...and it isn't necessary. Anywhere from a fifth to a third of them are over here witnessing to US at any given time. (and counting toward field service hours no doubt). They get just as bored over thee as we would!!!

Step one of the counter-cult and exit counseling is education, both of the public (rather easy) and of cult members (not so easy). A good step toward education is getting our target audience on the internet. If they're on WOL and Great Crowd they're on the internet, and a big chunk of our work is done for us. Nature (curiosity) will do the rest.

That's if we let it and don't chew off our own feet.

Just my 1/2 cents' worth....

dungbeetle... STILL cleaning up the crap.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I don't think that they deserve to have a board. I think that they are all marginal witnesses anyway not following the Society's clear opinion that the Internet is evil.

yes. I think they should not be allowed to have anymore fun there. Besides, it will give them something to talk about besides which Kingdumb song is their favorite.

Slipnslidemaster: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Ben Franklin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit