Please send me Watchtower Society........to peddle your literature!

by RULES & REGULATIONS 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Now that I look back,all Witnesses are used to do the Societies dirty work and peddle Watchtower literature .The Ministry School is used as a tool to go out and sell books.New members must go out and preach or else they cannot get baptized.Young children are called ''PUBLISHERS'' even if they don't know anything about the bible.The elderly who cannot walk must do phone witnessing or else they will be on the irregular preaching list. Ten hours a month averages are stressed so you feel like your not doing enough."Pioneer for the summer" talks are another means to push everyone that is out of school or has summer vacation.Sell all the old stock of books{197 page books} that are sitting in the warehouse.Pass out pamplets and the list goes on.IF YOU DON'T ,THE NEW RECRUITS WILL! In the meantime,they are selling buildings in New York city for millions.

• Elihu/Elijah
    Elihu/Elijah

Ya, you got it right. If you remember back the Watchtower Society had an article a few years ago which showed off all of the new kingdom halls and assembly halls that were being built free of charge all around the world. Other articles also showed off all of the new improvements to the Booklyn Bethel headquarters and the farm in up state New York. I guess you can make a pretty big profit in real estate if it doesn't cost you anything to build.

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

Most of the kingdom halls I've seen aroud here look like they're $200,000 or more

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit