For those who have lost their way......

by watson 4 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Visualize me doing my best "Jim Carrey" gag reflex.

----- DIRECTIONS TO THE SPIRITUAL PARADISE. When leaving The Worldly Mall Make a turn around and go to Faith Blvd. Keep straight on Lamp to my Roadway. There, you must turn onto the Endurance Bridge, which is over troubled water.
    When you get off the bridge, do not turn right or left but keep straight. You are now on Narrow Road
    Keep going for three and a half miles. Then exit off onto Virtue Blvd.
    From there, make a Right turn on Knowledge Lane.
    Keep straight and then make another Right on Self Control Road.
    As you go on your way, be aware of the traffic jam on Temptation Ave.
    Do not take the short cut on Sin Street because it is a DEAD END. You will have to pass up Envy Drive, Hate Avenue, Hypocrisy Street, Gossiping Lane, and Backbiting Blvd because these are NOT THROUGH STREETS and will lead you back to Temptation Ave. Stay on Self Control Road because this will turn into Long-suffering Lane. You may have to make a brief detour onto Persecution Blvd. if there is construction going on. If that happens you may have to go through Trials and
    Tribulations Ave but in any case you will eventually end up on Victory Street.
    VICTORY Street will take you straight into Spiritual Paradise! SEND THESE DIRECTIONS TO YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY WILL NOT GET LOST. Watson

• codeblue
    codeblue

omg...I got this in a personal email yesterday. I almost posted it here...but didn't have the strength to do it...lol

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I took a detour;

I exited from Truth Road and took a right turn up Apostate Lane. There I found Happiness Drive and turned directly onto Freedom Trail. Christlike Boulevard is hard to miss if one looks straight down Heavenly Highway.

Well at least that is the way I went.

Jeff

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hello Watson----

"I never metaphor I didn't like."

In this case, I'll make an exception. These pseudo-poetical commentaries on the "Theocratic Life" used to get to me emotionally and were subsequently a means to put THE TRUTH in my head. I love beautiful words and sayings, but when they purport to be the Word of God and are only cheap substitutes, they are worthless drivel. The simplicity of the Gospel wins---hands down!

No longer taken in by cheap talk,

CoCo

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

When is the next rest stop,...I have to go to the bathroom and grab a snickers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit