I need a little research help!!!!!

by AngelofMuZiC 4 Replies latest jw friends

• AngelofMuZiC
    AngelofMuZiC

I am wondering if anyone knows where i can get a copy, or download a copy of Pastor Russell's Sermons, and "The Time Is At Hand"....

I need them for ammo...I am trying to show a witness friend the truth about the truth, but she wants to see original documents...can anyone help? It would be greatly appreciated.

My Regards,
    Joanne

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

It will be very hard for you to get your hands on the original documents. Some Kingdom Halls have some of the older publications but they won't let just anyone check it out.

Remember even if you download something, it isn't the original document. May I suggest getting some information from the 'Proclaimer's' book? There is a lot of information about what Russell wrote about but it's scattered all over the book and you'll have to spend some time gathering it all up. You friend would accept what is written in that publication.

What is it specifically that you are looking for?

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• stevieb1
    stevieb1

Pastor Russell's Sermons is a huge volume of nearly 1000 pages! This and many other items can be viewed from:

www.heraldmag.org/olb/Russell.htm

You can download the entire file or view online. If you choose the latter you must use Adobe Acrobat Reader. Most PC's have this software built in, if not you should be prompted to download it.

The Time Is At Hand (of which there were many versions in print at one time) can be accessed from the following URL:

www.agsconsulting.com/start.htm

Click "Harvest Truth Database (HTDB) and choose Time is at Hand. This site contains 50,000 pages of Russell's writings.

Both sites are connected with some of the Bible Student movements that claim to be the true followers of Pastor Russell's original teachings.

The book "Jehovah's Witnesses - Proclaimers of God's Kingdom" whilst being a monumental work does not to my knowledge contain any specific quotes from any of the above works of Pastor Russell.

If you require any material from Proclaimers then please state your requirements on this thread and I'll extract them from the WT-CDROM.

• AngelofMuZiC
    AngelofMuZiC

Thanx a mill guys....I have this list of WTS Chronology, and I am trying to get the pages listed for these quotes, to show them to a witness friend...she is having a lot of trouble in the hall....the elders basically have split up her family...but she keeps making excuses for them....i'm trying to show her the real truth about the truth....any more sites?

Thanx again...

My regards,
    Joanne

• stevieb1
    stevieb1

If chronology is your interest then try this site www.607v587.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit